Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • typicallyconcerned
    • Nov 2012

Fin Side Issues

Hey guys, recently started taking Fin. Very recently <3 doses of .25 mg and I'm having pretty decent testicular pain. Any suggestions (ideally from people who have experienced the same). Should I stick it out or call it quits? Please help, this is stressing me out as I am afraid of the sides.
  • elnino
    • Sep 2012

i get that pain sometimes but it usually goes after a few days. thankfully it passed. its quite a common side effect.

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
      • Nov 2012

Elnino thank you for your response! Did you have any of the more serious sides like ED and what not? How long have you been on the product? Also, if you don't mind sharing, what is your dosage?

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
        • Nov 2012

Anyone else willing to help regarding sides?

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

typicallyconcerned; To my knowledge, testicular pain is fairly commonly experienced side. Most members who 'ride this out' often seem to report the feeling subsiding. That said, there is really no rule of thumb regarding sides experienced, and as such you must use your best discretion.

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
            • Nov 2012

clandestine thanks! do you know if this sort of side has any significant correlation to developing future sexual sides? (as you can probably guess I'm quite nervous with regards to this happening)

Comment

• elnino
              • Sep 2012

taking 1mg for over 15 months. no other side effects apart from that, slight ed at first two months but it went away again. the shedding is annoying though, it hAS worked but my lastest shed is disturbing,

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
                • Nov 2012

Wow that's bold elnino, if I was presented with those symptoms I would probably quit it. Thanks for your help! Where is/was your hairline when you started?

Comment

• elnino
                  • Sep 2012

the above is my hair now...a 2.5 when i started and thats what i still am, regrowth very minimal. most of it is a comb over lol. think its a case of how much do you want to keep your hair. even when i read the leaflet about potential side effects it didnt perturb me. anyway sides are overrated i feel. you might be fine.

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
                    • Nov 2012

Your hair looks very good. Are you sure its MPB? You could just be developing a mature hairline..? Any thoughts?

Comment

• elnino
                      • Sep 2012

lol believe me if its mature hairline then it thinks im 50 not 27. skill with wax and style my friend. i hope in the future to have a HT . What norwood are you? you should get on the fin.

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
                        • Nov 2012

I'm quite similar to you. My hair is very thick on top and really everywhere that is hasn't receded. Most men in my family line are bald. My younger brother has experienced really significant hair thinning which (like I said) I haven't. My barber seems to think I will temple back a bit but won't go completely bald... I'm not as convinced given my likely heredity.

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
                          • Nov 2012

Like I've said though I'm really skeptical about the sides... To me it seems more worth it to let the hair go (if indeed it would) and then get a HT later vs. ED... I mean cmon... ED?? No thanks

Comment

• elnino
                            • Sep 2012

yeah your decision mate, anyway theres other meds out there like minox and nizoral that are just as effective with no ED side effects.

Comment

• typicallyconcerned
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by elnino
                              yeah your decision mate, anyway theres other meds out there like minox and nizoral that are just as effective with no ED side effects.
                              You sure they work they same? Once again thanks for your input btw!

Comment

Working...