Closed Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default The Ironman Procedure

Hey Ironman since you like to hijack every thread on every forum with your nonsense I am starting this thread for you . After your procedure next week you can start updating with big bold photos right here so that we can all see your hair multiply.

Don't disappoint us.

Iron Man having hst next week? What about April?

How many grafts, give us more details

IM really should be getting hst for free after what he has done for hair loss community ,
    He raised awareness about HST and Dr Gho n burried FUE/FUT.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Iron Man having hst next week? What about April?
    Yeah, what about April?
    You hijack every hair loss forum with Ironman's procedure in April. Others do not agree and say April is a bad idea and therefore planned for me my procedure in August. So can't you guys decide? How about March or June?
    I mean, my calendar is almost full for the coming 24 month and so is Dr. Gho's calendar too. Furthermore, Dr. Gho made a special clause in my contract which doesn't allow me to document my procedure and regrowth online because he is very afraid about this (if I do it) because he has the fear that his calendar could be completely full for the coming 10 years (minimum) in advance if Ironman would break this special clause and what finally wouldn't Dr. Gho allow anymore to make at least a short break in his life. He already got big troubles due to my small gc83uk donor regrowth documentation which didn't even allow him to breathe in peace anymore not even 1 second since. So guess would would happen ...

Why can't you guys learn to respect?

lol so now you finally admit that you're Iron Man.... why did you come here? Go back to hairsite and resume counting new hairs from dr.gho

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post

why did you come here? Go back to hairsite
    By the way - why don't you go back??

Let me guess: You're already tired of creating lots of "2020xxx" and even more "IronManxxxxxx" accounts - right? Right.

What do think: Is it easier and faster to create an account than just making 1 mouse click thereafter? What's your experience? lol

Oh, and how about Vin Diesel? Is he still fine?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

Oh, and how about Vin Diesel? Is he still fine?
    As far as I can tell – Mr Vin Diesel is still fine. But since Dr. Gho’s HST procedure …

… they have BIG troubles behind the scene:

Now they have to cover-up almost hourly Mr Diesel’s front area, because Dr. Gho’s HST hairs grow extremely fast – and that’s a big problem now if his character in a new movie should actually show a slick bald guy. But fortunately, they do not have any troubles with Mr. Diesel’s donor area, because his donor area looks still virgin and natural – there is nothing to cover-up or to fake; neither to cover-up thousands of white dots, nor there is the need to fill up thousands of hairless gaps in the back of his head with tattoos or something.

Looking forward to the updates.

i think we need to give the guy a break ! can you imagine investing so much time and energy into a particular Dr that you believe literally anything that the Dr says , its like some sort of brainwashing !

And then to top it all some
    Physician from India ` pops ` on the forum with a sound ,accurate, and more importantly scientifically accurate, appraisal of the Drs procedure that is .... `transection` .... and at the same time a couple of patients come out and state there experience along the lines of " one thousand extractions to get 300 hairs " .... i mean c`mon guys give the guy a break he must be hurting

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Looking forward to the updates.
    No way! I have forgot to mention, that there is another clause in my HST contract with Dr. Gho:

After having my HST procedure - "I have to disappear from hair loss forums" (due to my bad behavior etc etc).
    That's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    No way! I have forgot to mention, that there is another clause in my HST contract with Dr. Gho:

After having my HST procedure - "I have to disappear from hair loss forums" (due to my bad behavior etc etc).
    That's bad.

IM you cant disappear now, these are critical moments for hair loss industry, Dr Nigam is catching up ..fast, Gho is losing ground

you can still change your mind abot HST, DR Bollywood can inject you with his stem cell injections for a fraction of price you pay to hasci