This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarence
    • Sep 2012

I don't know if Winston is in any way involved with the HST, but whatever it takes to resolve these contradictions will be a tad more than just moderating the forum.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by clarence
      I don't know if Winston is in any way involved with the HST, but whatever it takes to resolve these contradictions will be a tad more than just moderating the forum.
      Ah I thought you were just complaining about 70% of these posts being people fighting ...

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
        This is all very nice and all, but not sure what you're trying to accomplish ? I mean we've seen enough regrowth pictures by now, they're all over the internet from different sources, albeit yours are the best by far.

What we do NOT have seen before is a combination of pictures from which we can count the total number of extracted hairs. If this number is very close to the transplanted graft number THEN we'll know that the regrowth in the pictures is REAL regrowth and not just failed extractions growing back.
        THIS is where the whole "mess" started in this thread - posted from a drug addict from Holland, who tried .... hmmm - what exactly on a Dutch hair loss forum ...

... with 2 completely useless pics?

Or check out this thread guys ...

Hi all. I'm having my first HST in a few weeks and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on how to get as good quality pictures as Gaz (gc83uk) got. I want to document my procedure, as much for myself as anything else. I'm also willing to share these pictures if anyone wishes. Also if the rest of the guys

... and try to find out, WHY this thread got locked.

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
          THIS is where the whole "mess" started in this thread - posted from a drug addict from Holland, who tried .... hmmm - what exactly on a Dutch hair loss forum ...

... with 2 completely useless pics?

Or check out this thread guys ...

Hi all. I'm having my first HST in a few weeks and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on how to get as good quality pictures as Gaz (gc83uk) got. I want to document my procedure, as much for myself as anything else. I'm also willing to share these pictures if anyone wishes. Also if the rest of the guys

... and try to find out, WHY this thread got locked.
          Hmmm so exactly what made you angry and why are you behaving like this ?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Hmmm so exactly what made you angry and why are you behaving like this ?
            hmmm, I thought my message was clear enough:
            **** OFF - and nobody has a problem anymore neither in this thread, nor other threads or any HST related threads in future.

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
              hmmm, I thought my message was clear enough:
              **** OFF - and nobody has a problem anymore neither in this thread, nor other threads or any HST related threads in future.
              Look, this is a forum where people like to discuss things. If you don't like discussion then why don't you start a blog somewhere instead ?

Comment

• clarence
                • Sep 2012

Would either of your guys describe yourself as "being effective" here, or for the past dozen of pages in this thread?

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by clarence
                  Would either of your guys describe yourself as "being effective" here, or for the past dozen of pages in this thread?
                  I thought I was. I offered peace. I asked him what bothered him exactly (in order to change that) and all he said is that I should '**** off'. Seriously, if you were me, what would you do ?

Comment

• clarence
                    • Sep 2012

I thought I was. I offered peace. I asked him what bothered him exactly (in order to change that) and all he said is that I should '**** off'. Seriously, if you were me, what would you do ?
                    Me?? I would stop interrogating his ass... that's what I at least would do, even if I wouldn't have the knack to effectively develop conclusions out of his responses (whether he'll be insulting me or not), which I would utilize as antecedents for what follows. That's about as specific as I can say, given the current limitations of my involvement with these investigations... I might feel I'm interfering a bit here, if you hadn't asked me a question.

Peace, hippies.

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

Well, all I can do is offer peace like I just did. If he doesn't take it, and Winston doesn't ban him, then nothing will change. So be it.

Comment

• didi
                        • Nov 2011

peace...IM stop calling arashi names and arashi dont insult IM anymore

or winston will have to ban you both

IM

can you update us on your progress,

any new interesting photos

Comment

Working...