Closed Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    A monkey........really, that's amazing. Well you gentlemen certainly sound like you know what you are talking about so I guess I will just take your word for it.
    Your sounding bitter.

I have had two procedures from Gho so I should know what I'm talking about right?

They don't even where the goggles, basically doing it blind. It's mostly down to the tools used.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Your sounding bitter.

I have had two procedures from Gho so I should know what I'm talking about right?

They don't even where the goggles, basically doing it blind. It's mostly down to the tools used.
    They don't use magnification? f that then!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sp8rky View Post
    They don't use magnification? f that then!
    Yes that's Correct! Why the thumbs down?

No GC I'm not bitter........lol..........just giving back IM a little of his own medicine and quite frankly I have been nice in comparison. I hope it all works out for you no one deserves a bad result.

Fair enough Top Cat, I must have missed your sentiment.

And yes I totally agree nobody deserves a bad result, I've read about your case and you've really been through it all. Hats off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Fair enough Top Cat, I must have missed your sentiment.

And yes I totally agree nobody deserves a bad result, I've read about your case and you've really been through it all. Hats off to you.
    THAT is a point, I simply can’t understand:
    As mentioned in my previous posts, concerning hair loss, basically, nobody is different. All guys in this thread (including me) struggle more or less with hair loss – or with LACK OF DONOR HAIR.

Fortunately, I still have a plenty of real scalp donor hair, BUT unfortunately, not as much anymore as I initially had - due to the “golden HT standard” in the 90s. Same problem as –for example- singer Gerard Joling. Do you really think that guys like Joling or me never ever got “good offers” from traditional hair transplant clinics during the past 10 years or so?

Traditional FUE?
    I assume that Mr. Joling had the same thoughts in the past as I had them; namely, it DOESN’T MAKE SENSE doing a HT in general, not even a normal “FUE” procedure! It simply makes no sense - especially in SUCH cases!

For example:
    With normal FUE, I still could get (besides FUE scarring etc) around 3000-4000 grafts from my donor area, without too noticeable thinning – best case!!
    And afterwards – WHAT?
    Well, now please explain me, what could I do AFTERWARDS? The game would be OVER once and for all, in case, when I still need graft numbers beyond the already extracted grafts. So, what? I’m talking about an “unfinished business” on one hand, and on the other hand, STILL HAVING OPTIONS (2nd, 3rd procedure etc) without scarring etc afterwards with HST. An option, which has been worth waiting for somewhat longer - instead of buying an “irreparably unfinished business” with risk. That’s the point.
    Sure, I already could have more hair on my head due to traditional HT’s (like topcat), but would I be delighted? I guess – NO.
    Will I be delighted in April?
    In advance, what ever happens (a good or bad result), definitely NO – but I still will have OPTIONS thereafter …

Oh, before I forget: Even it would be a bad result – there is, in addition, still clause 7 in Dr. Gho’s contract. And clause 7 says … at least it has nothing to do with my “bad behaviour”.

That was funny pic and comment

3000-4000 grafts avail

How many do you think you'll have with HST, What did hasci say

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    THAT is a point, I simply can’t understand:
    As mentioned in my previous posts, concerning hair loss, basically, nobody is different. All guys in this thread (including me) struggle more or less with hair loss – or with LACK OF DONOR HAIR.

Fortunately, I still have a plenty of real scalp donor hair, BUT unfortunately, not as much anymore as I initially had - due to the “golden HT standard” in the 90s. Same problem as –for example- singer Gerard Joling. Do you really think that guys like Joling or me never ever got “good offers” from traditional hair transplant clinics during the past 10 years or so?

Traditional FUE?
    I assume that Mr. Joling had the same thoughts in the past as I had them; namely, it DOESN’T MAKE SENSE doing a HT in general, not even a normal “FUE” procedure! It simply makes no sense - especially in SUCH cases!

For example:
    With normal FUE, I still could get (besides FUE scarring etc) around 3000-4000 grafts from my donor area, without too noticeable thinning – best case!!
    And afterwards – WHAT?
    Well, now please explain me, what could I do AFTERWARDS? The game would be OVER once and for all, in case, when I still need graft numbers beyond the already extracted grafts. So, what? I’m talking about an “unfinished business” on one hand, and on the other hand, STILL HAVING OPTIONS (2nd, 3rd procedure etc) without scarring etc afterwards with HST. An option, which has been worth waiting for somewhat longer - instead of buying an “irreparably unfinished business” with risk. That’s the point.
    Sure, I already could have more hair on my head due to traditional HT’s (like topcat), but would I be delighted? I guess – NO.
    Will I be delighted in April?
    In advance, what ever happens (a good or bad result), definitely NO – but I still will have OPTIONS thereafter …

Oh, before I forget: Even it would be a bad result – there is, in addition, still clause 7 in Dr. Gho’s contract. And clause 7 says … at least it has nothing to do with my “bad behaviour”.
    lol stop pretending your HST is in April, it's clearly next week

IM
    tell us what date is your procedure so we can all gather together on this forum and pray for you, we will pray for 2000 healthy unsplit grafts.

Dont worry is it doesnt work theres always FREE Dr Nigams HM option in his regenerative state of the art lab (aka pizza oven)

IM's HST could be one of the biggest events in the hairloss community. Because of your skills and amazing understanding of the procedure, I sincerely hope you document your case.