Closed Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

We have IM and C5000 about to have procedure this month

Whats up with 'hairmatters' dude, he was scheduled for late November,

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    i think we need to give the guy a break ! can you imagine investing so much time and energy into a particular Dr that you believe literally anything that the Dr says , its like some sort of brainwashing !

And then to top it all some
    Physician from India ` pops ` on the forum with a sound ,accurate, and more importantly scientifically accurate, appraisal of the Drs procedure that is .... `transection` .... and at the same time a couple of patients come out and state there experience along the lines of " one thousand extractions to get 300 hairs " .... i mean c`mon guys give the guy a break he must be hurting

ejj

You do know that Gho deliberately transects? And without the need to split the unit from e.g 4 hairs to 2 hairs. Giving an overall net gain of hair.

I take it you don't believe this otherwise you wouldn't seem so anti Gho. Correct me if I'm wrong?

As someone who has had HST with Gho, that doesn't mean I don't want someone else to also succeed like Dr Nigam, the more options we have the better.

If you believe everything you read about 1000 extractions to get 300, you will also notice that these other 700 extractions are the first hairs to grow back. I think this instance is very rare and even so those hairs grow back so it's not as if you have 1000 white fue scars on your donor and only ending up with 300 grafts for your recipient area. Not at all....!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    You do know that Gho deliberately transects? And without the need to split the unit from e.g 4 hairs to 2 hairs. Giving an overall net gain of hair.

I take it you don't believe this otherwise you wouldn't seem so anti Gho. Correct me if I'm wrong?

As someone who has had HST with Gho, that doesn't mean I don't want someone else to also succeed like Dr Nigam, the more options we have the better.

If you believe everything you read about 1000 extractions to get 300, you will also notice that these other 700 extractions are the first hairs to grow back. I think this instance is very rare and even so those hairs grow back so it's not as if you have 1000 white fue scars on your donor and only ending up with 300 grafts for your recipient area. Not at all....!

Im not anti anyone , i just ask for proof , the more the merrier , the patients on other forums were not overly impressed , im glad if your happy with your result .
    The 700 grafts that grow back are basically " failed attempts " for want of a better word , and i wonder if they all grow back or are damaged and cant grow back , however i look forward to seeing more results

Im also not convinced with Dr Nigam , its laughable that he promotes ` stem cell therapy ` whilst implanting artificial hair fibres , and combines fue with it at the same time ... it either works or it doesnt

ejj

Im not anti anyone , i just ask for proof , the more the merrier , the patients on other forums were not overly impressed , im glad if your happy with your result .
    The 700 grafts that grow back are basically " failed attempts " for want of a better word , and i wonder if they all grow back or are damaged and cant grow back , however i look forward to seeing more results

Im also not convinced with Dr Nigam , its laughable that he promotes ` stem cell therapy ` whilst implanting artificial hair fibres , and combines fue with it at the same time ... it either works or it doesnt

ejj
    Nagam, is a total joke.

ejj

Regarding proof, I think Gho could definitely do more to convince EVERYONE. He just needs to improve his gallery on his website and show better/more before and after pictures, I firmly believe this will happen in time. The thing which Gho is, he seems perplexed why people doubt him and don't believe the procedure. As he always says, 'It isn't rocket science'.

Regarding these 700 grafts, this area is a grey area, in fact it's even more confusing because on Gho's paper it shows grafts growing back in 7 days, but in the case your referring to, his Dr suggested hairs which grow back first 'could' be failed extractions. And that a failed extraction is likely to grow back first.

Even if this was the case it could be equally argued (being on the positive side for a change), that if you went in for 1400 grafts and you had 2000 extractions made, they would only use the 1400 which they deem in-tact. But importantly all these failed extraction sites (the ones that grow back first according to the case your referring to) would all grow back as well as a minimum of 85% of original 1400.

The only downside is if your a 'difficult case' as was 'Neversaynever' then the procedure will take longer than normal. The end result shouldn't be any different and your donor will look untouched and scarless.

Anyway, anybody with limited donor and not living too far from one of his clinics IMO would be foolish not to go to Gho vs having a regular FUE or FUT.

On the Nigam issue, I completely agree, something is definitely wrong there, however I'm enjoying seeing him squirm. If he proves us all wrong though then great, but on his current performance it looks grim.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Regarding proof...

On the Nigam issue, I completely agree, something is definitely wrong there, however I'm enjoying seeing him squirm. If he proves us all wrong though then great, but on his current performance it looks grim.
    Concerning “hair loss” – where is the difference between a guy like Dr. Nigam and topcat or ejj or you or me?

Basically, there is none. Again, at least concerning hair loss.
    All struggle –more or less- with hair loss and Dr. Nigam has the same problem like even many medical doctors or even hair transplant doctors out there. Around 15 years ago, I did exactly the same what Dr. Nigam is doing since about 15 MONTH (besides the fact, that I didn’t have so many legit sources than today) - I had exactly the same “behaviour” than Dr. Nigam today; being immediately excited about things as soon as I could hear or read “hair cloning” or “hair multiplication” or “rejuvenation of lost hair” etc etc, without really, I mean REALLY knowing how difficult all such medical approaches can be in reality, to bring them to fruition and how long it will take. If a real expert is reading what a guy like Dr. Nigam posts on hair loss forums, such a guy will agree with me, that this guy has actually NO CLUE what he is (completely confused) talking about. He is just talking about things which he snapped up on hair loss forums the past 12 month or so. That’s all. But again, about 15 years ago – I wasn’t that different, at least in my mind. Am I different today? Today, everything that counts for me is “show me the proof, show me the science” – and I will tell you what really works or not, and even from where you have stolen “your science”.

Hey Ironman do you even know who the doctor is that is performing a procedure on your head? And if so how long has he been doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Hey Ironman do you even know who the doctor is that is performing a procedure on your head? And if so how long has he been doing it?
    A monkey could do Gho's procedure, it's that easy. That's what makes it so great.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Concerning “hair loss” – where is the difference between a guy like Dr. Nigam and topcat or ejj or you or me?

Basically, there is none. Again, at least concerning hair loss.
    All struggle –more or less- with hair loss and Dr. Nigam has the same problem like even many medical doctors or even hair transplant doctors out there. Around 15 years ago, I did exactly the same what Dr. Nigam is doing since about 15 MONTH (besides the fact, that I didn’t have so many legit sources than today) - I had exactly the same “behaviour” than Dr. Nigam today; being immediately excited about things as soon as I could hear or read “hair cloning” or “hair multiplication” or “rejuvenation of lost hair” etc etc, without really, I mean REALLY knowing how difficult all such medical approaches can be in reality, to bring them to fruition and how long it will take. If a real expert is reading what a guy like Dr. Nigam posts on hair loss forums, such a guy will agree with me, that this guy has actually NO CLUE what he is (completely confused) talking about. He is just talking about things which he snapped up on hair loss forums the past 12 month or so. That’s all. But again, about 15 years ago – I wasn’t that different, at least in my mind. Am I different today? Today, everything that counts for me is “show me the proof, show me the science” – and I will tell you what really works or not, and even from where you have stolen “your science”.
    You have to understand I completely agree on the above comments regarding Nigam. If you see me engaging or asking questions to Nigam it's simply to: a) blow his cover asap or b) find something unexpected.
    I'm 99.99 sure the answer is (a).

Let me ask you something Iron Man. A genuine question. In the next few years, lets say 2020 to be certain. What treatment besides Gho's current HST will be available and who do you think will be leading the way?

I know you don't have a crystal ball, but after "15 years" you surely have an idea?

A monkey........really, that's amazing. Well you gentlemen certainly sound like you know what you are talking about so I guess I will just take your word for it.