+ Reply to Thread

Default Finasteride Price Rises

Hey guys,

So I've been on fin (generic 5mg cut into fifths) for a year now. I think it's had some positive effects, it's kinda hard to tell.

Anyway so it's that time for me to buy some more. I used ukfinasteride.info before - they were great, fast and reliable. However, I went to re-order today and found all their prices had gone up by a whopping £60.00!! Anyone know the reason for this, other than greed? It's now too expensive for me.

So I need to find a new supplier. I'm in the UK, but am interested in inhousepharmacy-europe.com. Is this the same company as inhousepharmacy.biz? Are they legit, really?? And does anyone have any better/more reliable sources?

Cheers fellas, much appreciated!

Hi there, I got my recent supply of finasteride from inhousepharmacy.biz, it's only been 4 weeks so I cant confirm whether they are working but I do feel I've had sides from them so that in itself is an indication they are legit.

im paying 50 euro for merck propecia online and i think thats nasty enough. ive always been a bit of a gullible man for the market anyway. wouldnt try any generic stuff.

Well, I did a ton of research into inhousepharmacy and I'm convinced they're legit. As for taking or not taking generic meds - seriously, they have the same active ingrediant, do your research, there's absolutely no difference.

So anyway, I ordered 6 months' worth of Finpecia from inhouse, with the express delivery option - should have them by the end of next week and will post an update then.

Their Finpecia is by Cipla, a renowned Indian pharma company, so I don't have any worries there. After all, I'm thinking that if Spex takes them, then they're safe. He's probably more knowledgeable than anyone else on here.

@Spex: one thing (if you're reading this) - why are the Finpecia prices at ukfinasetride so much more expensive than other sources? Is it the additional costs of writing up an UK prescription for the meds, and also staff costs etc? I'd like to know, because there's a massive difference in price, like over £100 difference!! Cheers.

Hi jack,

I have no idea. I presume you have tried speaking directly to Dr Singh and asked him? ?

Maybe it's costing Dr Singh more to import finpecia in or maybe the price of a private script has gone up. I really dont know.

Proscar is much cheaper so try source that from a reliable source cheaper if cost is an issue to you.

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi Spex, cheers for the reply.

I've already ordered some Finpecia from inhouse, so we'll see how that goes. Was just curious about ukfinasteride, that's all, and thought you might know something. Price was £52.00 for 200 tablets.

Thanks mate.