Going to start the Big 3 - If I continue shaving my head, does it matter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldingormature
    • Jul 2012

Going to start the Big 3 - If I continue shaving my head, does it matter?

Hey guys

I've been internally battling with my hair loss for the past year or so. (I'm 22) Over the summer I got super frustrated, and shaved my head. I maintained it for a few months, and thought "well, let's try growing it back" and, 2 months later, found myself saying "god... This is terrible" and shaved it again. I've decided to try Fin (ordering from inhousepharmacy.biz, my dermatologist canceled our appointment & never rescheduled so I decided to go head sans prescription - is .5 mg/half a 1mg pill per day effective?), Minox & Nizoral (or, in my case, regenepure) to see if there's any improvement.

My question is: If I start the process, and continue shaving my head every few days, will this be counterproductive? I have a bunch of events coming up in the next month or two that will require an exposed head, and I feel better exposing a shaved one rather than a balding one.

Thanks a lot!
  • Ktownmatti
    • Oct 2012

Fin has a very flat dosage curve. .50mg inhibits about the same DHT as 5mg.

Comment

• Widowmaker
      • Feb 2011

I suppose shaving your head will make it easier to appy the Minox. I have a shaved head, but apparently that's an issue for people with longer hair.

Comment

Working...