Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StayThick
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
    also its VERY important to get the new word out of new products! if u dont theres a good chance of the product not surviving!
    Lilpauly: You are one weird kid. And holy smokes do you dump a ton of chemicals on your head. I use 3 different topicals daily and I think that's overload..your insides must be toxic green....

Comment

• baldnotbeautiful
      • Oct 2012

offtopic, but staythick, are you seeing anything from your prp injections? I go in march for mine...I know you just had it a few weeks ago just curious.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by koolx
        this is definitely sounding too weird. this is like an ad thats pitched over and over.

i'm outta here.
        i hope your blessed with a nw7!

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
          Lilpauly: You are one weird kid. And holy smokes do you dump a ton of chemicals on your head. I use 3 different topicals daily and I think that's overload..your insides must be toxic green....
          im sure your ugly

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

im sure your ugly
            Haha!! Wrong. I'd bet my annual salary I'm 1000x better looking then you. you look like a little nerd that got picked on throughout high school. Regardless, I sound like immature douche making such a statement. But it is worth mentioning.

Comment

• StayThick
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful
              offtopic, but staythick, are you seeing anything from your prp injections? I go in march for mine...I know you just had it a few weeks ago just curious.
              Baldnotbeautiful: So far absolutely nothing to report to date from the PRP. Remember, it's only been like 3 weeks. I'll make a judgement at 4 months, but it doesn't seem or feel promising.

I wouldn't hold out on this doing much. I did it because I just want to ensure I attempt everything before hanging it up in regards to baldness.
              I'll keep you posted tho...hope for change soon.

Comment

• baldnotbeautiful
                • Oct 2012

Thx dude, hope it works out for you. Unfortunately I got sucked into a $2500 procedure with Dr. Cooley for PRP with Acell, not expecting much, but like you, I want to attempt everything. At the least I am hoping for a halt to my hairloss for the next year or so...wishful thinking, but who knows. Maybe I'll even get some regrowth. Just trying to buy time until something legit comes out.

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

Thx dude, hope it works out for you. Unfortunately I got sucked into a $2500 procedure with Dr. Cooley for PRP with Acell, not expecting much, but like you, I want to attempt everything. At the least I am hoping for a halt to my hairloss for the next year or so...wishful thinking, but who knows. Maybe I'll even get some regrowth. Just trying to buy time until something legit comes out.
                  That's 100% my mentality and why I did it. Who knows, maybe it doesn't create regrowth, but as you stated, maybe it slows or halts the process. That would be worth it IMHO. I'm not so sure the extra $1500 for ACELL is worth it, but that's according to Dr. Greco. It's entirely possible you might get results and not me. Either way, please inform me once you complete the procedure and post your progress.

I'll be almost 2 months in when you get your procedure, so hopefully I have some results showing by then. Best of luck bud. Hope everything pans out for us!

Comment

• koolx
                    • Oct 2010

i feel for u.. i know its tough getting your hopes up for a product that claims to be the ultimate solution for hairloss. but then doesnt deliver on results. i'm thinking of getting a HT with Acell. i've seen after pics of Acell + PRP and the results dont look good.

Comment

• Cob984
                      • Sep 2012

well this blows, i was really hoping prp was the answer since ammin claimed sensational results

Comment

• baldnotbeautiful
                        • Oct 2012

Well we will know better in a few months time. the dr. cooley rep I talked to said to look at it like a 'hair loss inoculation', that it keeps the hair on your head and increases thickness for 1-2years. this procedure is basically all about buying time until something better shows up. I'm just a little hesitant to get all excited about it because this has been around for a few years now and it hasn't really taken off at all, so doesn't seem like it does too much. Hopefully the addition of Acell makes some sort of difference.

Comment

• koolx
                          • Oct 2010

i hope your blessed with a nw7!
                          ur so immature and childish. we all see that your a paid rep of this product.. and by your behavior it looks like you dont do a good job at it.

Comment

• lilpauly
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by koolx
                            ur so immature and childish. we all see that your a paid rep of this product.. and by your behavior it looks like you dont do a good job at it.
                            not paid by any1 gremlin! i promote all products in my regimen!

Comment

• Cob984
                              • Sep 2012

please do let me know if the PRP works in halting further thinning, if it does its probably worth it

Comment

• lilpauly
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by lucrio
                                Regardless of whether he is advertising or not, which I don't think he is, I appreciate that lilpauly posts new products on this forum as this is where I go to try and find new solutions for my hair loss. It is much easier to just come to this forum for the up and up on hair loss products than to scour the web.

Also, does anyone know if capillogain causes initial sheds similar to minoxidil? I'm tempted to try it as I don't have much of a regimen right now and might as well be trying something.
                                dude im only trying to help people out ! im glad u dont have nasty demeanor like some of these people! when people say im weird and shit i take offense! prior to capillogain i was recomending proxiphen which i still do. i try to tell the best place to buy experimental hairlos products. im very proud of the progress i made! for u haters where are yours pics showing your progress? please post!

Comment

Working...