+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Jeez you're not using much then?! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    yes thats why i posted the pics! staythick is very angry person for some reason or another!
    I am actually not an angry person at all, although I should be because going bald sucks. However, thats not the point. It just feels like your overly advertising this product, but have no substance. Just "12 people" using it claiming they are seeing "baby hairs." Really dude? Then you post another pic of a dude's hairline it looks like with a bunch of vellus hairs claiming success with your proposed treatment.

Lastly, you post a very old pic of yourself, one I have seen when I first joined this forum, stating this product has worked wonders for you. Dude, you use such an influx of products there is no way to pinpoint which product has contributed to your success. Especially when you are huge advocate of RU, which you used regularly. Which by the way I will mention, you have achieved great success with the 1000 products you use. Although I would be concerned about your health internally with everything you take if I were you.

btw hater here is my before pics!
    Again, this is the old pic you have been circulating for quite some time. However, your "before" pic is essentially the state of my hairline and hair at this point ironically enough. Same haircut too.

What product has contributed to the overall success of restoring your hairline? I honestly don't understand how you have time to put so many topicals and mix so many ****tails to apply to your head in 1 day. Is there any product you believe has contributed to the thickening of the corners of your hairline?

I noticed the "thinning" at the corner of your hairline in your before pic and that's exactly what mine looks like and is getting hit the most. You obviously experienced regrowth prior to capillogain there, is the RU what has contributed it to the most.

I apologize if I sound "angry," just understand I have tried every product out there and spent thousands of dollars only to see people claim success with new treatments, but only discover they are nothing but snake oil. How can you base your success on capillogain with all the treatments you use?

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Again, this is the old pic you have been circulating for quite some time. However, your "before" pic is essentially the state of my hairline and hair at this point ironically enough. Same haircut too.

What product has contributed to the overall success of restoring your hairline? I honestly don't understand how you have time to put so many topicals and mix so many ****tails to apply to your head in 1 day. Is there any product you believe has contributed to the thickening of the corners of your hairline?

I noticed the "thinning" at the corner of your hairline in your before pic and that's exactly what mine looks like and is getting hit the most. You obviously experienced regrowth prior to capilligen there, is the RU what has contributed it to the most.

I apologize if I sound "angry," just understand I have tried every product out there and spent thousands of dollars only to see people claim success with new treatments, but only discover they are nothing but snake oil.
    if i like a product or compound i tell people! i tell the best places to order experimental hairloss products so they save 66%. for me its about growing hairs! yes i got good regrowth but getting even more with my regimen. my regimen is not expensive, its quite simple actually

It seems interesting but there's so much stuff out there and until we get some more photographic results I'll have to wait. Lilpauly I know you are active on many forums like me so you see all the different stuff people hype up over and over (divine hair oil over at *** for example). It's not that we don't believe you it's just we need to wait longer to see more confirmations of efficacy. I think you're on so many treatments it's hard for us to see which is working and which isn't. Since this product is pretty new I'll accept that there aren't many reviews or photographs, that's okay at this point. I'll keep my eye on this thread and if more people around the world post positive results I'll pick some up.

Definitely let us know if you see more posts on the forums of success stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    It seems interesting but there's so much stuff out there and until we get some more photographic results I'll have to wait. Lilpauly I know you are active on many forums like me so you see all the different stuff people hype up over and over (divine hair oil over at *** for example). It's not that we don't believe you it's just we need to wait longer to see more confirmations of efficacy. I think you're on so many treatments it's hard for us to see which is working and which isn't. Since this product is pretty new I'll accept that there aren't many reviews or photographs, that's okay at this point. I'll keep my eye on this thread and if more people around the world post positive results I'll pick some up.

Definitely let us know if you see more posts on the forums of success stories.
    hi compecia i will keep every1 updated1 in my eyes capillogain is part of a complete regimen

hi compecia i will keep every1 updated1 in my eyes capillogain is part of a complete regimen
    I've been reading up on it and it definitely seems legit. If the guys who are trying it at hlh report back positively I'll buy some. Great price point, good research behind the ingredients, and potentially a good substitute for people who can't handle minox like me. Def gonna keep my eye on this. Thanks for the heads up as always bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    I've been reading up on it and it definitely seems legit. If the guys who are trying it at hlh report back positively I'll buy some. Great price point, good research behind the ingredients, and potentially a good substitute for people who can't handle minox like me. Def gonna keep my eye on this. Thanks for the heads up as always bro.
    Can this be used in conjunction with Minox? Should it be used stand-alone? I would be concerned with dropping Minox in general if I used any additional topicals due to the potential shed and amount time I have been on it.

More importantly, has anyone reported sides to this treatment? I am one of those that experienced serious sides with FIN and noticed this product has ingredients that block potential DHT...any word on people who experienced sides, if any?

I think I'll sit on the sidelines for now on capillogain, but I am interested. I just need help with my damn hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Can this be used in conjunction with Minox?

More importantly, has anyone reported sides to this treatment?
    If you check out the thread the OP linked, one of the creators of this stuff is very active in answering everyones questions. He said you can use minox but doesn't seem to think you have to use it.

I think one person in that thread reported some sides, but stated they went away when he lowered the dosage.

I went ahead and bought this stuff...$35 off amazon is cheap enough for a try. Will try on my hairline and report back...

Quote Originally Posted by baldnotbeautiful View Post

I went ahead and bought this stuff...$35 off amazon is cheap enough for a try. Will try on my hairline and report back...

Awesome. Let us know how it goes. Good luck bro.