+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

lol staythick my post above might have come acrossed the wrong way . pm swisstemples on hlh and he will get access to the private forum where experts and library are provided . u will learn alot man

Now that the fighting is over,
    Any comments on effectiveness? in particular sides?
    Minox caused me very bad sides, palpitations, dizziness, bad dark circles,

Whats the verdict on this for people who couldnt tolerate minox like me

I haven't heard many people report sides from other forums, probably still too early to judge effectiveness as the stuff has only really been around for 4mths, but there are people that have seen some vellus hairs sprouting.

If you are worried about minox like side effects, the Triaminodil in it is only at a .5 concentration, so theres a good chance you won't have similar problems. I think I read also that future batches of the stuff might not contain Triaminodil at all. Give it a try, its fairly cheap.

I think I'm gonna go ahead be give this a shot. I have the same sides from minox, dark circles and bloated face, just ages your face and honestly my face is all I got if I go bald. Heard good things about capillogain just wish it had been around longer.

Apparently there's something about a bad batch. Unfortunately one my bottles was from that batch. Check out the thread http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/...cdc0&start=450

I tried contacting them, but no reply so far.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Apparently there's something about a bad batch. Unfortunately one my bottles was from that batch. Check out the thread http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/...cdc0&start=450

I tried contacting them, but no reply so far.
    Yeah I read about that, and the synthese rep who has been posting there said something like he's no longer a reliable source of information. did he get canned or quit or something? he normally responds very quick but he hasn't responded recently. he also said there have been miscommunications between he and the others and between the company and consumers. Not the best practices for a company that is already in the most skeptical of markets.

the_dude78, did you get your bottle recently or a while back? I'm pretty desperate right now, watching my hairline get higher and higher and knowing Capillogain might be able to recover some of it, while Keratene keeps everything in place. If the current batch is okay I'll probably just risk it and order some...

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Yeah I read about that, and the synthese rep who has been posting there said something like he's no longer a reliable source of information. did he get canned or quit or something? he normally responds very quick but he hasn't responded recently. he also said there have been miscommunications between he and the others and between the company and consumers. Not the best practices for a company that is already in the most skeptical of markets.

the_dude78, did you get your bottle recently or a while back? I'm pretty desperate right now, watching my hairline get higher and higher and knowing Capillogain might be able to recover some of it, while Keratene keeps everything in place. If the current batch is okay I'll probably just risk it and order some...
    I got it about a month ago. The new batch should be fine, I don't think they would ship from the old batch anymore.

Yes weird about the rep. Seems like things are a bit chaotic at that company. The rep said that everyone affected would be notified. I got my bottle a month ago, and I never heard a thing. And so far no reply on the email I sent them. Let's hope they are not about to go out of business,

The first batch was freaking awesome and they changed it! Also the rep who always response on hairlossfight made that batch. It worth noting this company made a aweome liposome monoxide and they stop producing it .

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    The first batch was freaking awesome and they changed it! Also the rep who always response on hairlossfight made that batch. It worth noting this company made a aweome liposome monoxide and they stop producing it .

Well I just bit the bullet and ordered it. I just can't try anything with minox in it, if I go bald I will need my face to look as healthy as possible, no premature aging or bloating.

I am talking with a guy who was part of the Keratene trials and he really endorses KaR. I will most likely order that too and then just pray for Histogen/Aderans...

Doesn't Keratene Retard have sides. Lowering DHT on any level has to have sides. I'm personally extremely androgen sensitive, so unfortunately I don't think I can take this. DHT effects me in so many ways, not just in attacking my hair. Anybody been using these pills over 2 months with no sides??

Regarding Capillogain, I ordered 3 bottles a month ago. How do I know if I got the "bad" batch?