+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Please do yourself a really big favor and talk to a real doctor instead of looking for answers on an online forum.

The Biotin you are taking isn't going to do much for you. Rogaine is likely to help but it will take time. Finasteride is the med most likely to help you but you need to make that decision yourself - based on conversations and advice from real doctors.
    He clearly stated he has no interest in fin!
    And really, what is a doctor going to tell him? I think you and I both know how the conversation will go.
    If a doctor doesn't give you both sides of the story in regards to fin, and does not request blood + hormone tests before starting treatment, he/she is a certified BOZO!

I'm not recommending use of anything that has even the smallest potential for adverse health affects, nor should anyone on this forum. Classic Spencer Kobren line applies at all times 'do your own due diligence'!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I'm not recommending use of anything that has even the smallest potential for adverse health affects...
    You should not be recommending anything. Especially anything that you yourself have only read about but never actually tried yourself.

The best thing for him to do is to talk to real doctors. He is wasting his time and hair listening to members of online forums.

Tracy , can you please promote your FIN somewhere else ? I have been to enough doctors that told me it would be great if i used FIN but none of them can guarantee i wont get moobs or a limp penis because they simply dont know anything like all the rest of us on here !!

We dont know why some people get sides where some absolutely dont same as we dont know why someone that used it for years with success start developing sides all of a sudden .

So until someone trustable enough does a proper study and come up with proper answers as to why FIN is causing some people sides,I am refusing to touch the stuff . While saying this ,i am 110% sure this will never happen as FIN is cheaply available and there are a lot of people (millions) using it with or without sides so the drug cartel is making enough profit not to care too much about what happens to my penis .

NOW PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY TOPIC UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD !!!

Thank you xx

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I haven't used it myself man, though I am getting on RU very soon. I don't really need much if any regrowth, just maintenance, and I think RU works well for the hairline + temples. People who do want regrowth sometimes get it from RU alone, but usually add AHK-CU to increase the chances.
    I can't speak to much on sides, I always feel uncomfortable recommending any treatment without telling someone to research it themselves first. At high doses, RU and AHK-CU can produce sides, or in the case of AHK-CU actually be bad for your hair. I personally think that they are both safe at low doses, and seeing as you are targeting a small area, it may be worth trying. In terms of anecdotal evidence, I've only heard of sides at high doses of RU (androgenic sides similar to those of fin). It is simply because there is a small amount of systemic absorption. They generally resolve in days after use. And I am talking about guys who used 200+mg, you would probably only need 50mg. I am personally hoping to get on CB-03-01 in the near future aswell, as it is the only Anti-Androgen to make it to clincal trials (currently in them for acne and hairloss), and the safety profile is amazing!

Curious though, why not just get an additional HT to treat those areas? Especially the temple region, as that is a difficult part on the scalp to grow hair back, but it is possible.
    I am still looking into RU but cant see enough proof that it actually does anything .

The areas i am trying to restore was not a priority especially when i was getting told by HT surgeons i did not have enough donor to have a HT .
    To be honest with you ,they still dont bother me as much .
    What i am trying to do is find something that WORKS on miniature hairs and thicken them . because i want to maintain the native hair where i had HT as well .

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    I am still looking into RU but cant see enough proof that it actually does anything .

The areas i am trying to restore was not a priority especially when i was getting told by HT surgeons i did not have enough donor to have a HT .
    To be honest with you ,they still dont bother me as much .
    What i am trying to do is find something that WORKS on miniature hairs and thicken them . because i want to maintain the native hair where i had HT as well .
    What are you willing to try out and how much are you willing to spend? I could definitely direct you to some compounds, and you could look into them and decide yourself.
    I think a big problem with RU is that every batch a lab makes is not necessarily created equal. If it is not of a desired purity you wont get results. The RU I got was tested by a third party lab and it was pure. Kane also makes good RU, and I am sure there are other suppliers out there.
    If you are interested in a group buy for it let me know man.

Also, from the studies and from what I have heard from people who use it, it's not like its guaranteed to cause regrowth by its self. Most people just get a reduce or stop in shed and some thickening. You would most likely need to tackle more than androgens if you wanted regrowth, especially in the temple areas.

Tracy , can you please promote your FIN somewhere else ?
    This forum is called "The Bald Truth". If you do not want the truth, you are in the wrong forum.

NOW PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY TOPIC UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD !!!
    You are out of line. I have been constructive. If you want me out of "your" threads, go to another forum.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi Vinny, My apologies for assuming by viewing one of the photos that you had an FUT. Thanks for clarifying . How many grafts altogether and what was the cost of your FUE? I ask because I'm considering having FUE surgery as well. I'm not looking for a full blown head of hair,,just a REALISTIC improvement. Again,i wish you all the luck brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    This forum is called "The Bald Truth". If you do not want the truth, you are in the wrong forum.

You are out of line. I have been constructive. If you want me out of "your" threads, go to another forum.
    Tracy, I mean this in a constructive way, but I find that a lot of your posts are very vague and opinion-based, but stated as fact. I'm not asking you to change, but I really do think it helps when you state facts, direct people to resources, post links, post numbers, post statistics etc. Not saying that you don't do this sometimes, but I believe it is crucial to help give people the means to educate and empower themselves. I think you will agree with me, that when you learn things for yourself, it really does give some peace of mind and helps to relieve some of the stresses and anxieties that come with hair loss. We are not medical professionals able to discern between false and fabricated information, but if we take the time and go to the right people/sources, we can all learn a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi Vinny, My apologies for assuming by viewing one of the photos that you had an FUT. Thanks for clarifying . How many grafts altogether and what was the cost of your FUE? I ask because I'm considering having FUE surgery as well. I'm not looking for a full blown head of hair,,just a REALISTIC improvement. Again,i wish you all the luck brother.

Its ok matey , not a problem

Had 4016 grafts all together around 1000 of them being beard grafts .
    The surgeon that has done my HT charges 2 euros per graft but this includes your pick up and drop off to the airport ,your stay in your own room at the hospital and all your meals for 1 week.
    I am so impressed with the surgeon and service i received there i am looking into representing Dr Doganay in the u.k myself.

My target was quite modest and realistic and i am hoping i will see some light at the end of the tunnel in a couple of months

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Brother Vinny, Thanks for the response. I didn't realize that you were in the UK, my wife and I will be flying out to England sometime next year for a holiday. So you had, "4016 grafts all together around 1000 of them being beard grafts" Now you shouldn't have any scarring issues from the beard FUE grafts will you?
    What areas did the Doctor apply them to? With just over 4 thousand grafts there is no doubt that you WILL see light at the end of the tunnel.
    Were you a Nor-6 ? @ Euros per graft is an excellent cost Vin!!
    2 Euros = 2.59 US Dollar here. Can you supply me a link to your doc's site?