+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Referrals?

Default Referrals?

Is there anyone who I can talk with who actually had a hair transplant? I want to know if it really works.
    Thanks

If you got in touch with some of the hair transplant clinics, they could actually refer you to patients who have had the procedure done.

Also, I am sure there are many members here would be more than happy to chat with you.

Do you have any specific questions about them? Hair transplants can most certainly work when done on the right candidates.

Thanks!
    I went for a free consultation for a hair transplant. The doctor said he could give them but found that whenever someone wants to call up patients they never are serious about getting transplants to begin with. Who knows...

I would strongly recommend that you go see someone else for a consultation. Top notch physicians always have a list of patients who have had the procedure done and who are willing to be contacted. In fact, those physicians encourage patient to potential-patient interaction as part of their daily practice.

If you let us know what area you live in, maybe there is even someone on this forum who also lives there who would be willing to talk with you and share their experience.

Don't give up yet!

Arrow

For a list of surgeons recommended by the American Hair Loss Association visit http://www.iahrs.org/members.asp

Thanks.
    I live in northern NJ.

I just checked the list and the only Dr. on the list in my area is the Dr I met. He's seems like a very find Dr. and a very fine man. He just did not want to give referrals.

You could always drive to the city to have consultations with Dr. Bernstein, Dr. True and Dorin, Dr. Law a. Make a day of it. I'm sure they can all give you contact names.

Default whats your status

hey some guy how did it go with your search? i too am looking into a dr. im in bklyn ny just wanted to know if you found a dr yet?

I am in NYC on Sept 10th (evening ) and more than happy to meet up with you or both - Just let me know.

I do work for Dr Feller as a showcase but if you run a search on me on the various forums you will see i have helped many guys out over several years.

Please feel free to email if interested in meeting up: spexhair@aol.com

Regards
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 08-03-2009 at 05:33 AM.

ok sounds good i do hope to have my HT done by then. im looking to get it done by end od aug if all things fall into place