+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A positive post.

My advice to anyone wondering which direction to take...

Started receding about 23 & thinning by 25 - i was in denial for a period of time and just shrugged my shoulders about the fact that i was heading in my fathers/grandfathers direction - NW7. (I guess what i'm trying to express is it wouldn't ruin my life)

I'm now 27 and have lost a lot of ground since the first shedding of density around the age of 25. I had procrastinated about whether to take action or not - all of those negative comments in forums about Fin can really deter an individual. I came to the point where in my mind it was now or never & i stumbled upon Spencers radio show in my internet research of Fin which sealed the deal.

It's now been 3 months on Fin and the quality of my hair hasn't felt better in months - I feel like i'm making progress even if it is unnoticeable to others (just yet). There is so much negativity out there aimed at Fin so i just wanted to let people know that hey it's our best option and you can save if not retrieve ground you've lost in years past.

My treatment includes:

1mg Propecia daily
    Regenepure shampoo Dr. 3 x week

Final Note : Save your money and hair and invest in products that REALLY work.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspired to achieve View Post
    My advice to anyone wondering which direction to take...

Started receding about 23 & thinning by 25 - i was in denial for a period of time and just shrugged my shoulders about the fact that i was heading in my fathers/grandfathers direction - NW7. (I guess what i'm trying to express is it wouldn't ruin my life)

I'm now 27 and have lost a lot of ground since the first shedding of density around the age of 25. I had procrastinated about whether to take action or not - all of those negative comments in forums about Fin can really deter an individual. I came to the point where in my mind it was now or never & i stumbled upon Spencers radio show in my internet research of Fin which sealed the deal.

It's now been 3 months on Fin and the quality of my hair hasn't felt better in months - I feel like i'm making progress even if it is unnoticeable to others (just yet). There is so much negativity out there aimed at Fin so i just wanted to let people know that hey it's our best option and you can save if not retrieve ground you've lost in years past.

My treatment includes:

1mg Propecia daily
    Regenepure shampoo Dr. 3 x week

Final Note : Save your money and hair and invest in products that REALLY work.
    Man oh Man....Your the only person who has made much sense on this forum in a LONG time regarding Propecia.... Congratulations, Propecia works well for me too....!!

I just posted in another thread for people to read the information on www.baldingblog.com that site makes sense also.

You read though all the posts of people being depressed, losing their hair at 17-18 (most are gaining a mature hairlines), others coming up with their own concoctions to remedy their hair loss, some want to kill themselves...it gets really wild here.

The pity of it all is the fact Propecia does work wonders, its a proven fact, I'm one of the people its worked wonders for.

You are correct, give it about four-five months, you'll begin to see a drastic difference if your not already bald-hairless. If you have thinning hair, Propecia will fill in the dormant hairs on MANY people nicely.

That's great to hear. I just started on fin myself. My hairline is between a nw1/2, but I'm thinning to a 3. I'm hoping that at least it will turn my partially miniturized hairs to terminal, giving the illusion of greator density - even if I don't actually regrow much new hair.

Propecia works! It's worked wonders for me and I am so glad that I ignored the crazy stuff online. These young guys who are struggling with their hair loss and won't take it are really missing out!

I have some gains as well Propecia using it since July and into December I am seeing hair fill in the crown of my hair and the vertex where it was just scalp and peachfuzz.. without Propecia and Rogaine/ Nizoral.. I would have easily been a Norwood 5 without it.. with it it has reversed me back to at least a Norwood 4 and slowly even winding that back. I am impressed with my regimen and high on optimism right now. Even with my head shaved I can see the difference.

I agree it's astonishing how many grown men (adults!) buy into the "kitchen sink" remedies - it's actually laughable but also kinda sad at the same time.

I really do hope some guys read my post and decide to make that doctors appointment or go online and get some (trusted) generic fin.

I'm not bald.....yet (NW2 / 2.5 maybe but thinning). All signs point to NW7 so i'm glad i avoided most the negative press with Fin although i did take sometime to confirm my decision (which i regret). Thanks for the heads up - fingers crossed i see above average results - if not life goes ON!

Wait for 12 months, you'll see an even remarkable difference....In my opinion its incredible.

When combined with Minoxidil and you have a real winner...!

I seen my brothers results for the last ten years, he has a full head of hair after suffering from the same diffuse thinning from front to back I have, he has perfect hair now.

He also had a hair transplant about 10 years ago...he said 1500 grafts, but you wouldn't know it, the Propecia has held on to what he had left and gained incredible results.

And I'm not a pharmaceutical salesman, the same regime is working for me, more than I ever expected.

Inspired, did you have any negative side effects at all? If so, which?

Good to hear about the people it works well for. In 3-4 months I'm still thinning, I will certainly be starting it.