+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Propecia

I stand corrected!! Exaggeration is the term I failed to use. Maybe my cognitive sides still remain...

None the less..I appreciate you taking the time to search and find the many GIF's you have inserted in your responses directed towards me. Appreciate the effort there. Great effort. Now that my out-of-shape forum poster, is being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    What are you basing this nonsense on? Who would enjoy something so malicious and pointless?
    I was basing it on a few members on here. I wasn't talking about level headed posters such as yourself. Guys like you are a great asset to this board.

Btw, I just saw that you had a HT, pretty amazing results for just two weeks. Since you had bad side effects to finasteride do you plan on taking anything for hair growth/retention (minoxidil, nizoral, supplements, etc.)? I read on this forum that some HT surgeons won't operate on patients that won't agree to taking meds. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    I was basing it on a few members on here. I wasn't talking about level headed posters such as yourself. Guys like you are a great asset to this board.

Btw, I just saw that you had a HT, pretty amazing results for just two weeks. Since you had bad side effects to finasteride do you plan on taking anything for hair growth/retention (minoxidil, nizoral, supplements, etc.)? I read on this forum that some HT surgeons won't operate on patients that won't agree to taking meds. Is that true?
    Thanks akai. I think it depends on the situation, as to whether an HT surgeon would operate on someone not taking finasteride. My situation was slow and I'm using minoxidil. It's possible I shouldn't have been on fin in the first place, as I only had loss at my hairline and minoxidil seemed to shore that up. If I had my time again, I'd just go with minoxidil, but when I first came to these forums finasteride was being pushed as something totally safe. I guess at least that view is being corrected somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    PM if you don't feel comfortable sharing.
    Can't PM but I'll put my email on your wall if you can message me back

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I stand corrected!! Exaggeration is the term I failed to use. Maybe my cognitive sides still remain...
    Most cognitive issues are independent of finasteride, I'm afraid. The same issues that make you dream up the "sides" in the first place.

"out of shape forum poster". Hahahaha. Ohhhh, man.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Most cognitive issues are independent of finasteride, I'm afraid. The same issues that make you dream up the "sides" in the first place.

"out of shape forum poster". Hahahaha. Ohhhh, man.
    That is why you are a cancer to this forum. It's individuals like yourself that point your Pro-Propecia finger at others claiming they are dreaming as they describe their sides. It's a fact. Educate yourself and read some more. Many level headed posters on this forum have stated they experienced sides while on the drug. What world are you living in? Are you on their payroll?

There are sites dedicated to revealing this known fact alone, yet you still proceed to say it's in people's mind. Get a grip. Feel fortunate you have not experienced side effects from usage versus descrediting the ones that have. You sound ignorant and uninformed.

Yeah its funny how a subtle change like secretly taking propecia can cause people to say stuff like you look different but I dont know why or they mention your hair looks good. Anyone that argues hair is unimportant clearly does not understand the many things involved with stuff like that. People notice very subtle changes even in say hair.

The thing with propecia is its a drug. I mainly worry about when you get wrinkles, grey hair, or any number of diseases as you age whether they were in part affected by propecia or not and you will never know that answer. What if it was? You can never reverse or fix whatever it does. Those kinds of questions make me wonder if its worth it because we could certainly find out more things it affects over the years