Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sausage
    • Jan 2012

Lets be honest

There is nothing that will help us get back our hair.....

When there is......it will be massive in the news. Will this happen in the next 10 years, probably not. But we can only hope.

I can't be arsed wasting my time reading crap on here about apparent cures....just watch the news and wait.
  • Breaking Bald
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sausage

When there is......it will be massive in the news. Will this happen in the next 10 years, probably not. But we can only hope.

I can't be arsed wasting my time reading crap on here about apparent cures....just watch the news and wait.
    What about Histogen? I wouldn't trust the news to be honest.

Comment

• elnino
      • Sep 2012

what norwood are you? nah no cure but what about fin and minox?

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

There is nothing that will help us get back our hair...
        The proven FDA approved treatments that are available now can give you back some of your hair. You are not at all likely to get all of it back, but most people who use these current treatments will get some hair back. Speaking for myself, I grew a lot of hair back from using Rogaine. I obviously didn't get it all back - but I got a lot of it back - and every little bit helps.

Some companies are definitely on the right track for more effective treatments and possibly even an outright cure - and it will be sooner than ten years. I personally believe it will be sooner than five years - and possibly as little as three years.

Comment

• ravegrover
          • Jan 2011

im sure cure will be available in future. but, i want it while im still young. otherwise, who cares

Comment

• Tracy C
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ravegrover
            ...i want it while im still young. otherwise, who cares
            "Young" is a state of mind. I know people in their 60's who are enjoying life more than most teenagers - because they are young at heart. They also look and act a lot younger than they are.

If your hair loss bothers you, you will still want the cure no matter how old you are.

Comment

• gmonasco
              Inactive
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
              What about Histogen? I wouldn't trust the news to be honest.
              The news media err in hyping expectations of baldness cures that are far from reality, not in ignoring the development of promising baldness cures.

Comment

• dex89
                • Jul 2012

Yes no effective treatment that is proven to help regrowth hair for everyone. HT is best thing we got so far lol

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
                  "Young" is a state of mind. I know people in their 60's who are enjoying life more than most teenagers - because they are young at heart. They also look and act a lot younger than they are.

If your hair loss bothers you, you will still want the cure no matter how old you are.
                  Totally agree, well said.

Comment

Working...