Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Endless
    • Nov 2012

20 Years old, Starting fin

Hi everyone, I'll be turning 21 in a month and I recently started taking fin. I noticed my hair was getting annoying to style when I was 19. Didn't realize I was balding till 2 months ago. No one in my mother's side has mpb, but my father was norwood 3 in his early thirties. I've attached some pictures of my hairline, but honestly I'm not sure if how much I thinned out at the top due to long hair. I do see more scalp on the top of my head when my hair is wet nowadays.

Hopefully I'll be able to log and share my progress here.

Should I add rogaine?

--the left and right sides are switched -:/
    Attached Files
  • inspects
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Endless
    Hi everyone, I'll be turning 21 in a month and I recently started taking fin. I noticed my hair was getting annoying to style when I was 19. Didn't realize I was balding till 2 months ago. No one in my mother's side has mpb, but my father was norwood 3 in his early thirties. I've attached some pictures of my hairline, but honestly I'm not sure if how much I thinned out at the top due to long hair. I do see more scalp on the top of my head when my hair is wet nowadays.

Hopefully I'll be able to log and share my progress here.

Should I add rogaine?

--the left and right sides are switched -:/
    Good Luck to you, personally I haven't had any results at temples, but the top and crown are doing well, combined with Rogaine.

Everyone responds differently, but the medications stopped my hair loss and added fullness, possibly gain.

I had a hair transplant a few months ago, but not much added to the crown, I have noticed remarkable results from the products at the crown.

Best of luck.

-Dale-

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

I would recommend waiting for a few months before considering starting the Minoxidil. Some physicians feel that the combination works better than either one individually. However, there is no data to support that theory.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...