+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Like anything, it takes a lot of time, research, asking the right questions, talking to the right people etc, before actually making decisions.
    Oh I agree, consult with a Doctor...!

Quote Originally Posted by inspects View Post
    Oh I agree, consult with a Doctor...!
    Ahaha, way ahead of ya man! The trick is finding the right doctor. Most are useless when it comes to hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Ahaha, way ahead of ya man! The trick is finding the right doctor. Most are useless when it comes to hair loss.
    Oh, again, believe me, I know...I'm trying to help others...!

Quote Originally Posted by inspects View Post
    Oh, again, believe me, I know...I'm trying to help others...!
    Me too man! We are here to learn and share information. Health and safety comes first. If there is one message I could get across to people on here that I hope sticks, it would be the that baseline blood, hormone and semen analysis tests are a must for anyone choosing to use hormone therapy to fight hair loss. And to anyone else using alternative methods, always air on the side of caution.

Lightbulb

Hello every1,
    I can't say i'm new to this forum, i've been reading every post here for the last year. so i'm technically an old member. lol
    Anyway, there's something i still don't understand - if histogen can regrow hair on temples - isn't that some kind of getting nw?(1-7) - to - nw 0 ? maybe it wont be thick hair with good density, but any kind of regrowth in the temples area is a huge success and some kind of getting back to norwoord 0? isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Hello every1,
    I can't say i'm new to this forum, i've been reading every post here for the last year. so i'm technically an old member. lol
    Anyway, there's something i still don't understand - if histogen can regrow hair on temples - isn't that some kind of getting nw?(1-7) - to - nw 0 ? maybe it wont be thick hair with good density, but any kind of regrowth in the temples area is a huge success and some kind of getting back to norwoord 0? isn't it?
    Well there are many factors that contribute to hair loss. Histogen's formula repairs inherently important issues underneath the skin and around the follicles and encourage regrowth. But, hair loss is mainly androgen driven (ie effect of DHT on follicles) so in order to ensure the best results and possibility for regrowth and sustainability, that issue would need to be addressed (via systemic reduction ie hormone therapy ie finasteride/dutasteride, or even better via anti-androgen ie RU/CB). Then there is some of the more recent science that suggests to reduce inflammation, reduce histamine response, inhibit pgd2 and increase pge2 etc. With all of these issues addressed, I believe one would see GREAT improvements and regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Well there are many factors that contribute to hair loss. Histogen's formula repairs inherently important issues underneath the skin and around the follicles and encourage regrowth. But, hair loss is mainly androgen driven (ie effect of DHT on follicles) so in order to ensure the best results and possibility for regrowth and sustainability, that issue would need to be addressed (via systemic reduction ie hormone therapy ie finasteride/dutasteride, or even better via anti-androgen ie RU/CB). Then there is some of the more recent science that suggests to reduce inflammation, reduce histamine response, inhibit pgd2 and increase pge2 etc. With all of these issues addressed, I believe one would see GREAT improvements and regrowth.
    Agreed with all of this.

I think, at least in theory, the idea is that you have multiple things fighting/attacking your hair and then this histogen stuff comes in and stimulates the hair, but the stuff attacking it is still quite strong, so essentially you get results, but only average results due to the agressive gene.

You inhibit what's attacking it and then add on a powerful stimulant, and IMO you'd get twice as good results, at least in theory.

It's like a puzzle, maybe the cure is HSC+PGD2 inhibition+DHT inhibition+PGE2 stim(minoxidil). Maybe that's what will gain you back ALOT of hair, or maybe there's one more piece missing in that puzzle.