+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Never mind about hairloss, doing it that many times can actualy damage your penis! Once every 2 days is supposed to be the recomended amount but I have to admit I don't always follow that rule...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    That's uncalled for .

Bottom line there is no scienctific and "verified to be iron clad" fact to MPB and frequent ejaculation causing an increase in hair loss

therefore, it doesn't cause hairloss?

or therefore, they havent studied it?

which is the most logical conclusion?

What a thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    therefore, it doesn't cause hairloss?

or therefore, they havent studied it?

which is the most logical conclusion?

There is no scientific correlation or study done with( men with a lot of time and mason jars) to support that theory. It has not be researched to my knowledge and placing a search for it I haven't seen anythign to attests to such a "pull yourself bald" study.

Seriously however DHT is produced from the prostrate "passively" converted from testosterone secreted from the testicles so this means it can not just be ejaculation or sexual activity . However androgens can be introduced in the body through exercise and working out that builds muscle. Testosterone is an ingredient that bodybuilders and the like need to build all of the muscle progression, definition they have and gain through pushing their workouts as an active chemical response by the body and that influx can increase the conversion process to DHT. As we get older testosterone drops in the body say past the age of 40 but by then the damage has already by way of the 5AR reductase enzyme type I and II binding to follicle cementing a program in place for the remaining DHT TO shrink down and make dormant the terminal hairs into vellus and down from there into a slick bald scalp where the follicle dies outright. The process of chemical hormones in your body causing baldness are on all the time 24 hours seven days a week 365 days a year with peaks and valleys but always on and running round the clock. DHT is always in a man 's biochemistry it is the genetic triggers that cause the senstivity triggered by the prosglandin and 5AR reductase that cause androgenetic alopecia in males.

I was reading an interesting article that went to some length saying that only now in modern society was baldness deemed a stigma as a form of a lack of virility and deemed unattractive. In previous periods of human history.. young men having hair was the norm however as you starting losing hair you were elevated to a wise elder role in society and assumed to have settled down with a family. Having hair and being younger meant you were still competing for women and still unmarried and unattached and more aggressive and assertive in competing for the hand of women. A balding man was considered past that an more of a scholar having gojne past that phase to being mature and nuturing as a patriarch and leader of his family.

sakjhskjdfhajkha

*sorry, I was masturbating!

This thread is a load of wank :-P

Its okay to masturbate 6. but 7? **** dude, you're gonna lose all the hair everywhere.