+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by win200 View Post
    Some threads on this forum get so weird so quickly... usually, Highlander is involved.
    Tell me about it. Sometimes I think he would spend less time harassing people on the forums if he had someone in his life to let out the fury from his second bald head. Instead he goads, chastises and judges and we react to it which feeds the troll.

So update after a few days.

Penis is normal again in terms of shape and size thank god. After that I noticed another day of some testicle ache, then my penis had a day where first the bottom part of the shaft was kinda sore, then the top later that night. The next 2 days after that I experienced some Perinium ache(area behind your junk inside your body) but the past two days have been good. I've noticed some more morning erections, though they're pretty half assed and rubbing them into my sheets doesn't give me that old tingly feeling just kinda like rubbing my arm against my sheets. So I'm still pretty nervous, but the fact that things seem to be an issue then resolve a few days later is good, shows my body is adjusting. But **** I didn't think just lowering my dose would do stuff like this, I'd hate to see what would've happened if I quit cold turkey.

I'll keep updating as time goes by. Maybe once I'm safely off I'll compile the updates into a new thread, it could be useful for anyone else who's quitting and doesn't know what to expect not knowing if this is normal has been what's freaking me out, hell I was under the impression that quitting when you didn't have sides would just feel like nothing only your hair would fall out more. But clearly even with no sides the hormones coming back can be rough.

Dude Im curious. How long were you on Fin for? Did you initially start getting sides right away or did they creep up? Also have you spoken to a GP/Doctor and have they given you an update?

Details like that would be good as Im in the opposite and considering Fin..

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Dude Im curious. How long were you on Fin for? Did you initially start getting sides right away or did they creep up? Also have you spoken to a GP/Doctor and have they given you an update?

Details like that would be good as Im in the opposite and considering Fin..
    I took Propecia for about 4 months, started taking .25 once a week and worked up till i was doing it all 7 days(5 months if you count this adjustment period). Did .25mg for all of august then went to .5mg in September. Since early November I went down to .25, then to .25 every other day, past 2 weeks have been 0.015(1/8th a pill) every 3rd day initially but i upped to to every 2nd day to keep it more consistent.

I didn't actually have sides, I mean it's possible I had a lowered Libido but I don't want to blame the drug for that entirely, I've been pretty depressed and at times self loathing, so that would impact my libido. I could masturbate every day, just if I did it would be pretty meh. If I did it twice a week it was great. I decided to quit because after a meh fap I had an epiphany of how shitty life would be if I had ED and freaked out realizing how ****ing insane it was that I was risking my sexual health over something like hair. It scared me so bad I had psychologically induced ED for the next 4 days. Over those 4 days I was so scared that I lost my dick it made me reevaluate my priorities and lemme tell you I don't give a **** about my hair now, so I've been tapering down so I can get off this drug and finally peace of mind.