+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I know a lot more than you give me credit for.

You do not know that. It is not possible for you to know that.

You also do not know about the drug interaction of the meds you are talking. Yes drug interactions are real. Even if they actually are safe individually, which has not yet been adequately proven, you cannot possibly know if they are safe when used in combination.

I neither like you nor dislike you. I do think pushing grey market treatments the way you do is a crime and you should be in jail - and you probably will end up in jail for it eventually. When you get there your cell mates are going to love you.
    stacy what grey market treatment troubles u? i'm only on 2! ru and cb!

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    hi stacy,
    here is my updated regimen:
    Capillogain® Tonic( starting 1 week)
    Avene Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream- 4x week (i'm having secon thought on this)
    my hairline serum contains **********equol, ahk, apigenin,
    saw palmetto,Soy isoflavones,Grape seed proanthocyanidins, apple poly and keratinocyte growth from china. i use skin active as the base. i apply this first in the morning! hairline only
    proxiphen i apply 3x week hairline only
    ru in the kb solution apply 3pm hairline only
    Minoxidil Sulphate- when it arrives 6pm daily hairline only
    Adenosine im going to put this in my shampoos and my hairshed aloe vera topical and my hair oils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Valproic Acid when it arrives will be applying mixed with minox
    cb-03-01 i use this after i take a shower! i'm currently using the cream! moving forward i will be injected into my scalp.
    hairshed topical aloe vera gel, zinc oxide powder,osemary oil, garlic oil, and caster oil. i'm currently searching for pure aloe vera gel. i bought one which contains alot of nasty ingredients in it!!!!!!!
    psi = hairline only
    sesa oil mixed with caster oil and sweet almond oil i use the oil 2x week before i go to sleep
    vatika once a week i use this coconut oil. i use quite alot of it!!!!!
    shampoos
    revita 3x week
    ih9 shampoo 4x week! best shampoo on the market.contains 9 ayurvedic herbs. i keep shampoos on my head for at least 30 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aloe vera shampoo - wash 4x week at night
    vitamins
    Chyawanprash contains over 40 ingredinets in it!!!!!!
    L-Cysteine HCL Monohydrate powder
    Inositol Hexaphosphate powder
    Riboflavin 5 Phosphate powder.
    msm 1000mg
    silica
    bacfo hairbac ayurvedic
    biotin 10,000
    Natrol Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg
    finally i take both dut and fin
    adding c60 and epithalon VERY SOON

you actually do all this to maintain your hair?? my god surely if your an athlete theres on banned substance in there!! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    you actually do all this to maintain your hair?? my god surely if your an athlete theres on banned substance in there!! haha!
    Yes I gained a nw

here is old hairline vs new 1! if any is interested in restoring a nw1 i can help you!

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/...733ddf48995fd7
    And where is any change? You had a NW1 hairline and you still has. This and other posts convince me that visitors of message boards are a bit psychically disturbed, and that I shouldn't believe anything they say without a photographic documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    hi all,

im switiching to minox 5% next month as its cheaper. is the higher the dose more effective? have there been studies on this?
    There are no studies on 5+% minoxidil, but the effect clearly increases with dosage. This was demonstrated in studies comparing 2% and 5% minoxidil, in which 5% minoxidil regrew 45% more hair.

Anecdotal evidence (including mine) also testifies that 10% and 15% versions are stronger than 5%. However, I must say that these high dosages didn't help me much in temples. If you want to achieve some success in this area, you should combine minoxidil with finasteride or dutasteride.

no my before pics nw 2.5 right nows its a nw 1.5. i want my hairline a inch above my eyebrow. i tell every bosy they should start on the big 3 then expand and add products to have better results! one of my fav's is proxiphen by dr proctor! should have lots of topicals in a regimen

stacy what grey market treatment troubles u?
    You just don't get it. It's not me you need to be worried about.

You just don't get it. It's not me you need to be worried about.
    Tracy, CB is safer and more effective than fin/dut. Minoxidil sulphate is as safe and more effective than regular minoxidle. I think you know some about a few of these grey market solutions, and I admit there are things out there not worth trying, but if you read the full studies on some of these things I think you would realize they are worth trying, especially for those with no success or side-effects on the approved meds.

I do think people should tread carefully and air on the side of caution with respect to some of the other well-known grey market treatments (Ru, AHK), but that doesn't change the fact there are a TON of things outside of the approved meds that can help people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    ...but if you read the full studies...
    These "full studies" you guys keep referring to are problematic in and of themselves. They do not meet the appropriate metrics necessary to adequately and appropriately determine safety.

I also spent a lot of time looking for good photographic evidence of efficacy. The problem there is that those few guys who do provide reasonably good before and after photos don't actually have hair loss to begin with. Their before and after pictures look exactly the same.

You seem to have this false notion that I don't want this stuff to be safe and work. That is completely not true. I do want them to be safe and I do want them to work. If and when studies are done on these grey market treatments that actually do meet the appropriate metrics to adequately and appropriately establish safety and efficacy, I may change my stance. But until that happens.

These "full studies" you guys keep referring to are problematic in and of themselves. They do not meet the appropriate metrics necessary to adequately and appropriately determine safety.

I also spent a lot of time looking for good photographic evidence of efficacy. The problem there is that those few guys who do provide reasonably good before and after photos don't actually have hair loss to begin with. Their before and after pictures look exactly the same.

You seem to have this false notion that I don't want this stuff to be safe and work. That is completely not true. I do want them to be safe and I do want them to work. If and when studies are done on these grey market treatments that actually do meet the appropriate metrics to adequately and appropriately establish safety and efficacy, I may change my stance. But until that happens.
    What is wrong with CB-03-01!?
    The 'Grey Market' is a very broad spectrum, and you generally give very vague responses when voicing your concerns about them.
    Let me try and put things into perspective. Spencer himself took finasteride before it was even approved by the FDA for hair loss. So, when someone isn't having success with the approved meds, is it not reasonable they turn to the alternatives? I still think you have not done your due diligence on things outside of the approved, nor do you need to if you are having success with what you are doing personally. BUT, just as you say to lilpauly he should not be encouraging the use of them, I believe you should not be discouraging the thought of them. They are worth pursuing for some cases in my opinion, but the first step would be educating oneself, asking the right questions, speaking to the right people and ultimate empowering oneself to make an educated decision. Again, this is not easy, it is called the 'grey' market for a reason.
    If you chose to respond, please address the post in its' entirety.