+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    great results pauly but don't you think this is a little overboard?
    hi dex,
    no dude my regimen is very very simple. i buy directly from the labs which saves me so much money. i combine treatments! basically i'm only applying 4 topicals a day and all vitamins and powders i consume all at once! its very very simple and quite cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    hi dex,
    no dude my regimen is very very simple. i buy directly from the labs which saves me so much money. i combine treatments! basically i'm only applying 4 topicals a day and all vitamins and powders i consume all at once! its very very simple and quite cheap.
    Thanks for the reply, I will definitely do some research on your product and consider on taking on your regime. Thanks Pauly

Thanks for the reply, I will definitely do some research on your product and consider on taking on your regime. Thanks Pauly
    yes dex please follow my regimen and u will be blessed! i'm trying to take my hairline to the next level. basically i recently added alot of products that will help me gain another nw1. i can see terminal hairs 1 inch above my eyebrow!!!!

great results pauly but don't you think this is a little overboard?
    Don't make the mistake of taking his advice. If he isn't a gelding already, he will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Don't make the mistake of taking his advice. If he isn't a gelding already, he will be.
    oh no stacy everything is safe. everything passed studies and my wang is perfect

oh no stacy everything is safe.
    You do not know that. Those studies you are foolishly trusting are not adequate or appropriate to establish safety and efficacy of some components of your "regimen". Not to mention the very important detail that there is no information on the effects of these grey market meds when used in the combination you are using. You are being a complete fool and it is highly unethical for you to push other guys into making the same foolish mistakes you are making. If you want to mess up your own life that's one thing - but you are pushing other guys to make the same foolish mistakes. If you were pulling this crap off-line, you could go to prison.

Your manhood will not be working for much longer. You are going to crash and you are going to crash hard. The sad truth though is that you deserve it.

You do not know that. Those studies you are foolishly trusting are not adequate or appropriate to establish safety and efficacy of some components of your "regimen". Not to mention the very important detail that there is no information on the effects of these grey market meds when used in the combination you are using. You are being a complete fool and it is highly unethical for you to push other guys into making the same foolish mistakes you are making. If you want to mess up your own life that's one thing - but you are pushing other guys to make the same foolish mistakes. If you were pulling this crap off-line, you could go to prison.

Your manhood will not be working for much longer. You are going to crash and you are going to crash hard. The sad truth though is that you deserve it.
    Tracy you really have no idea about grey market solutions! Sometimes the FDA approved meds just don't work for people! Do you know how many people who have been on fin for over 10+ years and got off are now crashing? What studies were done for that before the FDA passed it?

Stacy everything is safe! I will provide the clinical studies 2 u! Which 1Will u like me to post.

stacy i think u like me! whenever i post u always u reply to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Tracy you really have no idea about grey market solutions!
    I know a lot more than you give me credit for.

Stacy everything is safe!
    You do not know that. It is not possible for you to know that.

You also do not know about the drug interaction of the meds you are talking. Yes drug interactions are real. Even if they actually are safe individually, which has not yet been adequately proven, you cannot possibly know if they are safe when used in combination.

stacy i think u like me!
    I neither like you nor dislike you. I do think pushing grey market treatments the way you do is a crime and you should be in jail - and you probably will end up in jail for it eventually. When you get there your cell mates are going to love you.