+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

New bad feedback for you Nigam:

---------------------------

Dr. Nigam's is a Fraud
    By: Aanandja | 6 hrs 37 mins ago

There can’t be a worst person in the guise of doctor consulting gullible patients suffering from low self-esteem than Dr. Nigam. His histography reads just one word - FRAUD. He has been bitching about the work that he has done through his website. The fact is none of it is true. Except for his image, all other images are photoshopped. The claims of celebrities are false. I suppose the frustrated doctor in Dr. Nigam will one day realise that cheating people would not help him lead healthy life. I wish, someday soon he recoil and give up this practice of cheating people. For the betterment of Mumbai citizen.

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Dr-N...iew-pustqlqror

------------------------------

At this point Nigam you need someone like Lauster vouch for you, otherwise I think nobody will have confidence in you.

ONE,
    I hope you never come to my clinic.Any tom or competitor can write anything,the poster never mentioned he visited us,or having spoken to us forget about he being our patient.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    ONE,
    I hope you never come to my clinic.Any tom or competitor can write anything,the poster never mentioned he visited us,or having spoken to us forget about he being our patient.
    You're right Nigam. Anyone can write feedback, even the fake photos was your co-worker ...

Still waiting on proof. Perhaps hire a professional photographer. Also, we understand proof takes time, and are willing to wait out your process to better understand where your coming from, and if there's any validity to your claims.

Dr Nigam can you explain briefly the science behind your hair multiplication technique? You have to understand that in the hair loss industry 99.99% of the products are scams. I dont want to be an asshole but if you discovered something so great as hair multiplication, wouldn't it be proper to have a descent website that doesn't look as the other hair loss scams? maybe invest in a good camara ? and give a specific science about your product?

Again, you have to understan us! almost everything in this industry is a ****ing scam. Please, if you have real science behind this treat it as real science.

Can we seriously put a close to this thread? We've known this guy is a con man pretty much from the first post, and we've given him far more attention than such a pathetic excuse for a doctor deserves.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnir View Post
    Can we seriously put a close to this thread? We've known this guy is a con man pretty much from the first post, and we've given him far more attention than such a pathetic excuse for a doctor deserves.
    Do shut up please.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Do shut up please.
    Some people deserve to be ridiculed, and that includes unethical doctors.

Dr Nigam,

I like how you increased the number of cycles by 1 or 2 and went from 300 extractions using a 1.2mm FUE punch to 150 extractions and a .9mm punch for OBI. I think that was a good idea considering the feedback you got on the forums, but I would like to suggest that you should instead aim for 50 to 100 extractions max and thats with donor doubling.

If you put half the FU back in donor and use the other half for multiplication this would give you 25 to 50 FU worth of stem cells which you would then need to culture for 3 months instead of only 1 or 2, but thats exactly what Replicel is doing if you look at this image below. They are using a .4mm punch and 10 to 20 extractions with 3 months to culture, but you can take double this amount if you plan to put half back with doubling.

http://www.replicel.com/our-science/...-preplacement/

At first I did not take interest in your double technique because it didn't seem important when you're claiming to do HM, but now I see that the donor doubling is important because (1) you made the claim so if you can't back it up why bother with HM (2) if we can see the quality of your work on only 50 to 100 FU and 80% grow back with minimal scaring then at least we know you're doing good HT work. It will be a lot easier to be ok with getting the HM injection later, and then at least we have a full 3 months to think about it.

And I realize you can't change tools or technique overnight, but I think Dr. Cole's method of teasing the follicle out makes a lot of sense here.

Replicel was planning on a .4mm punch so they are obviously going for minimal scarring, but maybe it makes more sense here to use something like Dr. Cole's isolation technique with a 7 or 8 punch and then tease the follicle out instead of just following Replicel's and Gho's lead that smaller is better.

Here is a link to Dr. Cole's extraction tool:

http://www.coleinstruments.com/hair-...e-pcid-details

You said at first your lab guys wanted a 1.2mm punch because they wanted to get all the surrounding tissue, but it seems reasonable they would not need the fatty tissue so instead of using either 1.2mm or .9mm and trying to cut the whole thing out or worse using a .4mm like Replicel which doesn't quite get enough maybe it's better to tease the follicle out because it might give you the maximum amount of the follicle's structure with the least amount of scaring.

Obviously, I'm not a Dr. so this is just food for thought.

Thanks!

Dear SMURF,JAMIL
    The diagram below is the principle of our HM. Although we're using few of the proteins and growth factors in the diagram. But for the research purpose in the lab from February we should be using 80% of the proteins mentioned for HM. Our hair activation has three components
    1. Direct growth factors and up regulation proteins injection into the dormant follicles directly. This is possible under any regulation.
    2.Hair activation by extracting hair stemcells activating them to progenitor active stem cell on day 0 or day1 of stem cell isolation.
    3.Hair Multiplication, which is multiplying isolated and activated hair follicle stem cells to 1 approx million by one and a half month and injecting after every one and a half month to make it more safe we should

extract fresh 100-200 follicles from the body from 3rd and 4th injection because 3-4 passages of stem cell multiplication are absolutely safe since the telomerase is active.
    Dear Smurf, Replicell is using not 4mm biopsy or stem cell extraction and not 0.4mm punch. As correctly suggested by you, with good intelligent feedback by yourself and few others including some members who're with biotech background we've started reducing number of follicles from donor scalp which will be required for stem cell isolation and will take more and more from body,
    A good idea from Dr Bernstien has come in today to make a FUE extraction a three steps process. we will use 0.6mm punch (internal diameter) for superficial entry in to folicular unit. with the retraction of skin outwards, sufficient space is created for larger diameter punch to go deep upto subcutaneous fat with the blunt punch. your idea regarding donor doubling utlization for stemcell extraction is not bad. only problem is i also need DP Stemcell. Good news is that we have started working on DP Cell isolation and culture this specific Media. ones i would have cultured DP cells with is potential for follicular formation intact, they will injected cultured DP cells with rest of the activated multiplied cells like bulge stemcell, ORS Stemcell etc. ,

Regarding donor doubling i havel posted Day 1 and Day 5 video microscope enlarge pictures with numbering of Bisected Cells with Stem cell injection.
    It shows 100% percent doubling in first case study which i started last week, with bsc hairdoubling and 60%with dpc doubling technique.
    Smurf you can mail me your email id. as requested by you, you wanted to see the video of stemcell injection which is ready but unedited hence i am not posting on the forum. I have finalized a production company Purple Fliks to shoot youtube videos of my technique.Will take a month to shoot and upload.

Myself and most of the surgeons tweeze the follicle out even in normal FUE and from tomorrow I will be using Dr. Bernstein 3 step FUE technique of scoring sharp dissection, blunt dissection and tweezing out FU.

Just go to drbernstienmedicalcentre.com, click to Bernstein publication look for 3 step FUE technique paper, see the histopathological slide of hair follicle transection due to 2 step FUE technique. This will prove you that Dr. Gho's technique is nothing new to what Dr. Bernstein had shown in his publication long time back as partial or transacted FUE.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkySmurf View Post
    I want an interview with Spencer so I can hear Dr. Nigam speak off-the-cuff in an impromptu fashion about hair transplants, hair doubling, and hair multiplication.

Plenty of folks suspect Dr. Nigam is nothing more than copy-paste artist who fools people by taking his time to piece intelligent sounding answers together from sources on the Internet, and a first interview with Spencer will tell us more in this regard even if it doesn't give us the final proof we seek.

People are looking for silver bullets, but I don't think we're gonna find a single piece of evidence that closes this case. It's gonna take patience.