+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    needhairasap, where did you find these pictures on his site? I can't find them anywhere.
    http://www.drnigams.net/gallery.html

Some other stuff from the gallery.

I'm not buying it.

Im not playing devils advacate here but consider this

he is well known in india, dr bollywood, lot of pics on his website support that claim

now he made a huge claim and ultimately put his reputation on line, would anyone in the right mind do that unless they got goodies..or else he ll go from dr bollywood to dr scumbag

Does that look like topik or something? Idk, I don't use.

His stem cell treatment has a 50% success rate (money back if it fails). He is a celebrity in India. The photos are terrible quality. I don't know. Still think its a scam, but there is a slight, very slight, tiny part of me that thinks he MIGHT possibly be for real. Let's hope its not another qr678 (or whatever the hell it was).

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    His stem cell treatment has a 50% success rate (money back if it fails). He is a celebrity in India. The photos are terrible quality. I don't know. Still think its a scam, but there is a slight, very slight, tiny part of me that thinks he MIGHT possibly be for real. Let's hope its not another qr678 (or whatever the hell it was).
    I wouldn't call him a "celebrity" per se, but he has done some hair work on huge Indian celebrities from the pics in his site. I'm sure there were more others that didn't want to reveal they got work done.

He has a good reputation I guess.

But still man, I just don't see innovations like this coming out India, yet. These countries only copy or improve upon innovations that was already made in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by ihavebeenchosenithasbegun View Post
    But still man, I just don't see innovations like this coming out India, yet. These countries only copy or improve upon innovations that was already made in the west.
    Such as Dr. Gho's?

Quote Originally Posted by ihavebeenchosenithasbegun View Post
    You hit on a key point. Improve.

The western world is so god damn bent out of shape about stem cell research and the stupid god damn bible thumping idiot morons that it hinders the advancement of science and will in the coming years since stem cells are where its at.

Therefore until the west realizes how ignorant masses are hindering the scientific and medical advances possible through unrestricted stem cell work...this kind of thing *IS* going to come from non-western civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    You hit on a key point. Improve.

The western world is so god damn bent out of shape about stem cell research and the stupid god damn bible thumping idiot morons that it hinders the advancement of science and will in the coming years since stem cells are where its at.

Therefore until the west realizes how ignorant masses are hindering the scientific and medical advances possible through unrestricted stem cell work...this kind of thing *IS* going to come from non-western civilization.
    It seems the captions on the photos mostly mention adult stem cells. This is not the technology that the bible thumpers object to. If this is a real treatment it not them that have kept it from coming to the United States. Also I don't think that the bible thumpers have banned embryonic stem cell research, only the funding of such research with federal dollars. Private individuals are free to experiment as they like. Even if federal dollars do go into embryonic stem cell research it seems unlikely the research would be for the purpose of curing baldness.

Dr. Nigam apparently has tried to post on baldtruth but has been unable to. He seems to want to answer "many queries" being put forth on the bald truth.

He also seems to be implying that many more photos will be posted in the coming months, all of which will be in HD.

I think we should be politely pressure the doctor to continue posting pictures, and also suggest other forms of evidence that we feel are persuasive.

AGAIN, this obviously seems to good to be true. But if the doctor is so willing to be held up to (polite) scrutiny, then why not scrutinize?

If in the coming months he does not post any more convincing photos, or follow up on other promises such as publications or formal trials, then we will know. Until then lets politely scrutinize and inquire.

Spencer should interview him, or at least let the man post on here. It seems his posts are blocked.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    It seems his posts are blocked.
    This a false statement.

Dr. Nigam's posts have NOT been "blocked." For the past 10 months, due to an overwhelming number of companies attempting to spam baldtruthtalk.com, ALL new users are automatically placed in a moderation queue. Due to the large number of people who sign up on a daily basis to this forum, the approval process can get quite backed up.

Normally physicians who would like to respond to posts related to themselves on BTT contact us directly before attempting to sign up as a user. This is the usual professional protocol.

Today was the first time Dr. Nigam attempted to contact us directly by sending three less than friendly emails. For this reason, I have forwarded the messages to Spencer Kobren to which he requested that I contact Dr. Nigam to offer the option to speak with Spencer directly.

As of yet, we have not heard back from Dr. Nigam.