+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Well at least he could whip you up a nice chip and burger whilst your waiting for your fake stem cell FUE mashup.

Ok guys, I stand corrected. Dr Nigam just sent me some proof of how he combined dog stem cells to cure a NW7. This guy has a full head of hair again !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cloning.jpg

Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	17891  

Ah no, sorry guys, Dr Nigam just replied in another email that the above picture is indeed fake and that his webdesigner is responsible and that he did all this without Dr Nigam's consent.

The dog looks well fed though. I'm more interested in getting a hearthy meal now than my hair cells.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Very cool photo

I asked dr Nigam, that if his webdesigner faked the above photo, how come that dr Nigam defended the photo in the first place to be the real thing. I mean he surely must remember the patients he treated. He responded that this currently is fashion in India and a lot of people look like this nowadays.

Inactive

hahahah, this is so funny

But cmon lets wait some more before frying this till death.

He promises tonnes of new proof etc...

Come on, you're not taking this guy seriously anymore right ? Tons of accusations against this guy regarding his weightloss clinic. Then he says, yeah that was my wife's business (while he claimed otherwise on Indian Television). Then he uploads pictures from other hair clinics to his website. He then says "Ah sorry, that was my webdesigner, what an idiot". Then he replaces the photo's with doctored ones. He then defends these photos to be the real thing but later admits they're doctored, AGAIN blaming the website developer (so he was 'defending' patients he had never seen and/or treated himself ?).

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Come on, you're not taking this guy seriously anymore right ? Tons of accusations against this guy regarding his weightloss clinic. Then he says, yeah that was my wife's business (while he claimed otherwise on Indian Television). Then he uploads pictures from other hair clinics to his website. He then says "Ah sorry, that was my webdesigner, what an idiot". Then he replaces the photo's with doctored ones. He then defends these photos to be the real thing but later admits they're doctored, AGAIN blaming the website developer (so he was 'defending' patients he had never seen and/or treated himself ?).
    ****, you're right.

I don't know... till today I had 1% hope this guy had something real, but when you put it that way it really all sounds crazy. I don't know, the ultimate proof will be 1 guy from h4irsite who said he'll go there himself and check it all out...

I know man, believe me, I WANTED to believe this guy but it's all just getting crazier and crazier. I think his scheme was trying to get foreigners come to his clinic, give them a 'stem cell transplant', tell them it didn't work and that they unfortunately fell in that 20% group who dont get any results, then offer them FUE for 'free', so basically just selling (most probably a very lousy) FUE. He'd only need 200 foreign patients to make a million USD which I'm sure by Indian standards is a LOT of money ...