+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I am growing my hair back !

Hi all, i just wanted to tell you my story . Ive had male pattern hair loss for around 15 years. Im quite lucky as i never lost any hair in my crown but always at my hair line and my temples, my right temple really receeding. ive used all kinds.
    A little list
    Minox
    Rogaine
    Nanogen
    tricomin
    Dr Pickart
    Revivogen
    Nisim
    Nizoral
    Nioxin
    and loads and loads and loads more,
    Ive wasted so much money oh yes i take propecia and when i tried Advodart i grew a man boob !! yes it caused me to grow breast tissue.

OKay i think i may have slowed down my hair loss with all the products but nothing to write home about and i buy all kinds of supplements..

I bought scalp masks, used Polysorbate pre shampoo which i do like and use still. The one day i thought what the hell am i doing im wasting a fortune why diont i go and see a trichologist. I did some reading and i decided to bite the bullet and go to the best one in the Uk and a world recognised one. After all the money i had spent the fee to see him was minute.

Well i wont bore you silly but i went to London to see him and i had blood tests and a scalp check they were very thorough indeed and assesed my diet and supplements and life style and then checked the area of hair loss. he said the frontal area and temple is the hardest area to treat as the hormone levels are really high there but that he made something that loads of famous people are using right now. He also taught me the importance of scalp masks and regular scalp exfoliations to remove the dead cell build up and also using a scalp toner/Tonic after each hair wash.

He sent me home with some drops which he was able to prescribe, You cant buy them online anywhere they can only be prescribed after you have visited the Clinic and had the blood tests. You cant have email consultations you have to go to his clinic. HE has one in London and one in New York and those are the only places unfortuantely. If you live any where else you will have to make the trip and book into the cliinc before hand and get the full check up to see if you are able to get these prescribed.

All i can say is my hair line is actually growing back !! and the temple area too!! it was so sparse before and the temple had very little hair but its nearly all covered and its growing and growing. The little hairs are maturing into longer ones. I use the Shampoos amd the scalp masks and the tonic and my hair has never been in better condition.

I feel quite releived now i dont have to search for the newest thing on the market to see if that will do anything. Its a hard habit to break though as i am sure most of you are like me i searched for ages each day looking into new products and hoping this would be the next miracle.

I have found it now and there is hope out there. The only problem is you have to go to a clinic and pay all the costs and then the cost of the bottles of Drops each month or every two months . I must stress there is no other way of getting this prescribed product you have to be a patient at the clinic and have had all the tests. The next thing that may shock you is i have no side effects what so ever. !! ive had blood tests each month and no changes at all!!

The drops contain Femail Hormones and Male Hormone Blockers so all quite scary stuff!! I was petrified after my experience with Advodart. But everything is wonderful and perfect and blood results show it. I also have no problems with my lower regions of my body if you know what i mean . I use a Scalp roller too on the hair line and the temple and all i can say is im over the moon and it feels like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders as i was becoming obsessive.

I just wanted to tell everyone about it and that i know for some who dont live in the UK or New York they would have to get the money to fly over and see someone form the clinic. You need to book well in advance as the clinics are very busy and i know lots of A listers take up a lot of the Clinics time. For those in the UK you can get the Shampoos Conditioner/ Scalp tonic and scalp masks from QVC. Just go and find Philip Kingsley. I promise its worth it you cant buy the special hair loss drops there but the scalp masks and toner and a must have to work with your hair loss topicals you are using. If you can and are able to go to London to his clinic i would advise you highly. I cant tell you how much my hair line and temples are filling in

I call spam.

There's no catchy slogan...

I'm sorry but PICTURES OR GET THE FUDGE OUT!

OR link the products your describing please.

Yeah, super sketchy. From like the time he mentioned "drops" on it started smelling fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Yeah, super sketchy. From like the time he mentioned "drops" on it started smelling fishy.
    You mean from the time he mentioned "I am growing my hair back!"

I didn't even care to read the rest..

If you Google Philip Kingsley you'll find information regarding what the OP is talking about.

I never heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by inspects View Post
    If you Google Philip Kingsley you'll find information regarding what the OP is talking about.

I never heard of him.
    Not saying he is any good, but pretty sure Kingsley has been around for a long time. When I started receding (`17) I went to the library to read up on mpb.

He had a book about it and claimed to treat many celebrities. He said that Mick Jagger was a client and spent $$$ to keep his hair.

I have never know Jagger to have a hair problem and why in the world would that guy spill the beans on him if he is paying big bucks like he claimed.

So yea he has been around since the 80's but unsure if he is legit.

The drops contain Femail Hormones and Male Hormone Blockers so all quite scary stuff!!
    If you purchased the "Drops" in the United States, the container the "Drops" were packaged in would have a very specific "Name" on the container.

Do you remember what the specific name is?

Seems like an odd initial post on the forum.....

Quote Originally Posted by inspects View Post
    If you purchased the "Drops" in the United States, the container the "Drops" were packaged in would have a very specific "Name" on the container.

Do you remember what the specific name is?

Seems like an odd initial post on the forum.....
    Extremely odd post; To have that lengthy of a story and not have a basic chemical or name to go with the treatment.