+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default I do feel sorry for you all

Well what a shame, you are all so obsessive and caught up in the bitchyness you cant even appreciate someone trying to help, I wrote the message because i wanted to tell you all that i had found a wonderful product that is growing my hair back, Who cares if its the first post !! i realise i should have just left you all to go bald as you are definatly all not worth bothering about. I wanted to help the people who are bothered and whose confidence is smashed by losing their hair. I hope those type of people do read what i say and the rest of you your all so sad! The lot of you probably dont know what a trichologist is any way and dont have the ability to understand products and how they work anyway. Then again the people who left rude replies probably dont work anyway and cant afford to buy the products. What a terrible shame not

For those who have the brains and the intelligence and who dont spend all their lives just on the forum sending abuse look up Philip Kingsley online. my hairs growing back and i dont give a toss if you dont beleive me as mine is growing back simple as that.

I had hoped i may have given people hope that there was something that can be done about their hair instead of wasting their money on useless products. For all the rude mornons i really hope all your hair falls out really soon.

For the decent people out there i will tell you more and if you want can send you pictures. No i dont work for him i live about 400 Miles away from his clinic. Its just something i thought was exciting and i know other people feel the same way i did about hair loss.

Enjoy your lives

Quote Originally Posted by DanielAsher View Post
    Well what a shame, you are all so obsessive and caught up in the bitchyness you cant even appreciate someone trying to help, I wrote the message because i wanted to tell you all that i had found a wonderful product that is growing my hair back, Who cares if its the first post !! i realise i should have just left you all to go bald as you are definatly all not worth bothering about. I wanted to help the people who are bothered and whose confidence is smashed by losing their hair. I hope those type of people do read what i say and the rest of you your all so sad! The lot of you probably dont know what a trichologist is any way and dont have the ability to understand products and how they work anyway. Then again the people who left rude replies probably dont work anyway and cant afford to buy the products. What a terrible shame not

For those who have the brains and the intelligence and who dont spend all their lives just on the forum sending abuse look up Philip Kingsley online. my hairs growing back and i dont give a toss if you dont beleive me as mine is growing back simple as that.

I had hoped i may have given people hope that there was something that can be done about their hair instead of wasting their money on useless products. For all the rude mornons i really hope all your hair falls out really soon.

For the decent people out there i will tell you more and if you want can send you pictures. No i dont work for him i live about 400 Miles away from his clinic. Its just something i thought was exciting and i know other people feel the same way i did about hair loss.

Enjoy your lives
    So, let me get this straight.. we're the unintelligent ones for not blindly diving into a product? We're the ones who are unintelligent for not relying on some uneducated fool who can barely stumble through complete sentences as a source of hair product advice? We're the ones who are unintelligent for using a forum to share experience and advice on treatments with scientific backing?

If he had found some breakthrough in hair loss treatment, it would have made itself here already (and not in the form of a gibbering idiot).

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

If that were a REAL treatment that was as effective as you say it is then you would not be the ONLY ONE talking about it with enthusiasm here DanielAsher ,or whatever you name is

Quote Originally Posted by DanielAsher View Post

Enjoy your lives
    You must remember there have been many many scams over the years ....

As I have said I read Kingsley's book many years ago,though I do not know if he is legit. And yea I have been losing hair long enough to have used polysorbate 60/80 and yea it worked a tiny bit when I was very young, but nothing to write home about.

I do believe you could be getting results because you said this:
    "The drops contain Femail Hormones and Male Hormone Blockers so all quite scary stuff!!"

This is nothing new..as there are several guys on hairtalk that used this combo and got their hairlines back, though they said it seem to work only if you catch it real early. One theory is that female hormones promote scalp growth and that is why women normally keep their hairlines. But that is a dangerous combo and some of those guys admitted they got bad side effects.

So you really need to be careful, I personally would accept my mpb before trying that combo, but to each his own. Why don't you post some pics and let others see your results....

Good luck!