Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Downunder74
    • Jul 2011

SPEX can you help me ?

Spex I have tried to email you a few times over the last few days but not got a response, can you check your spam. I am keen to set an appointment up with Dr Feller for a transplant. I called Dr Fellers office but they cant fit me in till May 2013 as there are no available dates. The lady at the office told me to get in touch with you which I'm trying my best to do as i desperately need to coordinate my surgery on a work trip to New york from Australia i have in February. I don't want to have to make a second trip from Australia as such a long way. Please can you help me out?
  • chrisdav
    • Oct 2011

Have you tried calling his number on his website downunder?

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hi Downunder,

I am away at the moment and back on Monday. Email me at support@spexhair.com all your info as possibly you are sending to a different email.
      I will endeavour to do my best, however I know the schedule is solid and an issue for a number of guys who also wanting earlier dates with the doc.
      There is currently a high number of guys on standby too, if a cancellation occurs, so i might be pushed but i need to look into this further for you on my return.

Leave it with me and i say - i'll do my best

Best
      Spex
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...