+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default RU58841 from MPBTreatments

Can someone please help me?

i'm looking to get on RU and was wondering if MPBTreatments is a good place to buy from?

Is there 5% pre made solution good?
    Is the pre made RUM solution better?

how long will 2oz or 4oz last?

Im in the UK will I have trouble getting them shipped here?

warm regards, SE19

I'm currently using MPBT RU and i think it is good quality, although i think it is expensive...You have other trusted sources such as thekaneshop and group buys...That was one that finished couple weeks ago where i bought 10g for $180!!

This is just my opinion but i prefer to mix my own RU...I wouldn´t buy premixed because i think that making fresh batches for just a few days can avoid possible degradation...Also if you mix your own you will know for sure the exact concentration!

I tried RUM as well, as others did too...The truth is that no one got good results...The science behind RUM is good but we lack a good vehicle for it...Because of this issue i would definitly stay away from it for now.

2oz bottles will last 1-2 months, depends if you use 1-2 ml a day (this is the quantity that people usually take to cover their scalp)

These companys have some experience dealing with customs, so it is unlikely that you will have any issues, also i see alot of UK guys using these products!

Hope this helps

Hey, Thank you so much for your response.

TheKaneShop looks promising, but far more promising is the group buys to save the $$$

With little experience with mixing etc. do you think a safe bet would be to opt for the MPBT RU premixed until I can find another group buy?

P.S: I mainly want to use if for my hairline, so would just 1ml once a day be enough (if of course you have experience in this department)

warm regards

SE19

Quote Originally Posted by SE19 View Post
    Hey, Thank you so much for your response.

TheKaneShop looks promising, but far more promising is the group buys to save the $$$

With little experience with mixing etc. do you think a safe bet would be to opt for the MPBT RU premixed until I can find another group buy?

P.S: I mainly want to use if for my hairline, so would just 1ml once a day be enough (if of course you have experience in this department)

warm regards

SE19
    I personally would not waste my money on MPBTreatment RU. Especially cause you are not going to get it right away, sometimes it takes them months I here, they have bad customer service. You may as well wait for the next group buy, or get it from Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I personally would not waste my money on MPBTreatment RU. Especially cause you are not going to get it right away, sometimes it takes them months I here, they have bad customer service. You may as well wait for the next group buy, or get it from Kane.
    but what if the next group buy isn't for months?

SE19,

You're good to go with the premixed RU from MPBT, they are legit, they provide quality products, the only issue I see is the price being to high!!!And yes they sometimes delay orders when they are out of stock, and you may have a hard time getting some answers about your order!!It took a little more than a month to get my RU from them...

If you want to try it I say goo ahead, but would recomend you to buy in powder form since it is really easy to mix, check this out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc

I've just placed my order with them:

5 grams of RU58841 (powder)

5% KB solutions

2.5% AHK solution (to see what the fuss is about)

hopefully they wont take too long or theres no problems at the UK border. I was hoping to make my RU in weekly batches. Would a bottle (probably an old minox bottle) full of the mix be ok to store in the fridge? and the rest of the powder in the freezer till further use?

many thanks!

p.s does anyone know of any other KB solution distributers?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    SE19,

You're good to go with the premixed RU from MPBT, they are legit, they provide quality products, the only issue I see is the price being to high!!!And yes they sometimes delay orders when they are out of stock, and you may have a hard time getting some answers about your order!!It took a little more than a month to get my RU from them...

If you want to try it I say goo ahead, but would recomend you to buy in powder form since it is really easy to mix, check this out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc
    They have some kind of delivery garentee now, or coming soon.

"We know we have been slow in the past. In our line of work we understand that the customer needs both a fast response and the fastest shipping available so they can begin or continue treating their loss right away.
    In the past we have been lacking in our ability to rapidly deliver products due to our underdeveloped processing and shipping facility. We have recently made many renovations that will greatly better our ability to rapidly process your order and have it delivered with lightning speed.

We are in the final stages of this new processing / shipping method development.
    Once we feel confident we have optimized our processes we will be implementing a new shipping time guarantee to all of our customers.
    We would like to once again gain your confidence as the company you trust to combat your hair loss. To do this we will soon implement rigorous protocols in which you are guaranteed to have your order processed and shipped within a certain time period or it will be free. That’s right, if we don’t hold up our end your entire order is free"

Dude Kane is way cheaper why didn't you order from him!? Just for the powder at least. Don't wanna make you feel bad about your decision, but don't waste your money on that site bro really.

it was about the same price for 5 grams at mpbt

$200