+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SE19 View Post
    I've purchased the 5% KB solution with 5g of RU powder (its been dispatched with tracking number)

I only want to apply about 2ml each day of RU (just to the hairline)

will this be enough?

also, can anyone help with the amount I will need to mix with the KB (its 5% so not sure how much it needs), I plan to make up weekly doses (or is daily better?)

do I just mix the powder straight into the KB solution?

regards,
    Ive got no comments to make about group buys and prices, but for RU...

2ml just for the hair line is a huge amount mate. 5% KB technically should take 3g (3000mg) of RU, but im told its fine to put more in (if its a reasonable amount).

If you put 5g into a 60mg, it MIGHT not dossolve fully. Im not sure. Also the dose would be over 100mg just for your hairline.

I use 75mg in 1ml for my entire nw6 region and it works well.

If i were just applying to my hairline, I would probably use 1ml (a 50mg dose of RU). From there id see how it goes.

If you really want to put 5g into one bottle, makes sure it all dissolves fully, and you will definately only need 1ml (83mg dose).

If you are sure you are balding, why not go for 2ml on the front half of your scalp. Will do no harm...

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Ive got no comments to make about group buys and prices, but for RU...

2ml just for the hair line is a huge amount mate. 5% KB technically should take 3g (3000mg) of RU, but im told its fine to put more in (if its a reasonable amount).

If you put 5g into a 60mg, it MIGHT not dossolve fully. Im not sure. Also the dose would be over 100mg just for your hairline.

I use 75mg in 1ml for my entire nw6 region and it works well.

If i were just applying to my hairline, I would probably use 1ml (a 50mg dose of RU). From there id see how it goes.

If you really want to put 5g into one bottle, makes sure it all dissolves fully, and you will definately only need 1ml (83mg dose).

If you are sure you are balding, why not go for 2ml on the front half of your scalp. Will do no harm...
    How are the sides for RU in your experience? I want to get off fin but from what I understand the systemic absorption of RU is pretty high? And it affects both T and DHT so could conceivably be even nastier than fin?

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    How are the sides for RU in your experience? I want to get off fin but from what I understand the systemic absorption of RU is pretty high? And it affects both T and DHT so could conceivably be even nastier than fin?
    I can only go off anecdotal evidence, and from the people I have seen that have consistently got and used pure RU with a good vehicle (KB), they have got solid reduce in shed, strengthening of hair, even regrowth around the hairline. I really think sides can be avoided if you start around 50mg and don't go over 100-150mg. I am going to use RU soon I will let you know my experience. Also going to get CB which I hope is even better, and I know is very safe.

Ive had no sides. I think KB solution reduces chances of sides too. Ive used upto 100mg per day. Also on 0.5mg of fin everyday.

Also RU has a short half life compared to fin. If you do get sides, just stop and within a day or two youre back to normal.

Also ive not been thinking about sides. I think if you start these treatments with a deep fear of sides, youre more likely to get hit with them.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Ive had no sides. I think KB solution reduces chances of sides too. Ive used upto 100mg per day. Also on 0.5mg of fin everyday.

Also RU has a short half life compared to fin. If you do get sides, just stop and within a day or two youre back to normal.

Also ive not been thinking about sides. I think if you start these treatments with a deep fear of sides, youre more likely to get hit with them.
    Thanks guys... please excuse a couple of follow-up noob questions but:

1) what is KB vehicle and where do you get it?
    2) I've heard RU is unstable, do you need to keep it in the fridge or something?

I've been thinking back and my story is kind of like that irishpride guy on the other forum - when I started fin I lost a lot of hair which I just assumed was because I hadn't got on fin early enough.

Now I'm starting to wonder whether the fin actually caused it like it seemed to do to irishpride. He went on RU and got most of his loss back.

So now I'm thinking of trying RU. If nothing else it should slow down the loss even more than fin is doing.

I'd rather try CB but as lilpauly said there seems to be some issues with finding a vehicle that works. Probably because Cosmo are using a special ionic delivery system - that implies it isn't delivered to the follicle properly in a normal topical.

Thanks guys... please excuse a couple of follow-up noob questions but:

1) what is KB vehicle and where do you get it?
    2) I've heard RU is unstable, do you need to keep it in the fridge or something?

I've been thinking back and my story is kind of like that irishpride guy on the other forum - when I started fin I lost a lot of hair which I just assumed was because I hadn't got on fin early enough.

Now I'm starting to wonder whether the fin actually caused it like it seemed to do to irishpride. He went on RU and got most of his loss back.

So now I'm thinking of trying RU. If nothing else it should slow down the loss even more than fin is doing.

I'd rather try CB but as lilpauly said there seems to be some issues with finding a vehicle that works. Probably because Cosmo are using a special ionic delivery system - that implies it isn't delivered to the follicle properly in a normal topical.
    Kb is just the best liquid vehicle available now for getting RU to the hair follicle. Only place I know of that you can get it is mpbtreatments. It is a rip off there though. Kane will be selling it soon supposedly, and we may have another group buy for it in the next 1.5-2months.
    As far as storing, the actual powder you would put in the freezer and it would be good for 2 years I believe. Then you would mix the powder with the KB and just make a batch every few weeks to a month, keeping the mixed solution as well as the KB in the fridge.

I am really excited to try CB. I'm going to micro inject it, others may try a new vehicle. There is a group buy coming soon for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Kb is just the best liquid vehicle available now for getting RU to the hair follicle. Only place I know of that you can get it is mpbtreatments. It is a rip off there though. Kane will be selling it soon supposedly, and we may have another group buy for it in the next 1.5-2months.
    As far as storing, the actual powder you would put in the freezer and it would be good for 2 years I believe. Then you would mix the powder with the KB and just make a batch every few weeks to a month, keeping the mixed solution as well as the KB in the fridge.

I am really excited to try CB. I'm going to micro inject it, others may try a new vehicle. There is a group buy coming soon for it.
    Thanks... so when you say 50mg mean per millilitre ie 5% RU? That's a lot stronger than the 1% they offer for the pre-mixed stuff. What strength is everybody using?

Also, on mpbtreatments, all the RU is basically marked as unavailable in the US. Why is this, and how are you guys getting it if you can't get it from mpbtreatments?

I'm in Australia, and I'm guessing with our strict customs guys that if it's not available in the US, they'd confiscate it at the border here too...

The irony is that if you buy the 5% premixed solution from mpbtreatments you get 3g of RU in 60mL of KB for only $98. If you buy it as raw powder it would be 135 for 3g RU and 45 for 60ml of 5% KB. So almost twice the price.

Or am I missing something?

I'm going to try some 5% premix anyway. I can't be bothered mixing it up every couple of weeks and these prices are probably competitive with Kane anyway. I'll keep up my cet trial for another month, then switch to RU if I continue to see nothing.

The irony is that if you buy the 5% premixed solution from mpbtreatments you get 3g of RU in 60mL of KB for only $98. If you buy it as raw powder it would be 135 for 3g RU and 45 for 60ml of 5% KB. So almost twice the price.

Or am I missing something?

I'm going to try some 5% premix anyway. I can't be bothered mixing it up every couple of weeks and these prices are probably competitive with Kane anyway. I'll keep up my cet trial for another month, then switch to RU if I continue to see nothing.
    Lol Kane is $225 for 10g of RU man. MPB is a rip. I think it is worth to buy a mg scale, and other materials needed to make your own batches.

also kane will start sellling kb solution for a very cheap price. the saving will be 50% from other sources. heres the facts kanes been in the ru business forever. his ru was tested 12 times and each time it was 99.98% pure. kane asc was tested and it is 100%, and finally, oc is also100% pure! has any1 seen the oc+capillogain results on hlh? http://club.doctissimo.fr/babarbea/5...-20126495.html.