+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Is not such a big deal, just a new lesson learnt. Stay focused on it working. Theres just way too much talk about buying RU and not much about how effective it is.

You in London, SE19 postcode?

I ordered the exact same as you and never had any problems with customs.
    Hey man, yeah i'm in London.

thats good to hear was it from MPBTreatments?

many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SE19 View Post
    Hey man, yeah i'm in London.

thats good to hear was it from MPBTreatments?

many thanks!
    Yea it was mpbtreatments. RU pretty much stopped my shedding, and definately improve hair quality. Hopefully itll work for you and there will be one less baldy south of the river

10g for 450 shipped is to much money in my eyes

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what people are doing with RU, the dose, frequency of application and what results people are getting? I want to get off fin due to sides, and CB is my first choice but from what I understand its not reliably available.

I also understand RU has more systemic effects than CB. Do these translate into sexual sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what people are doing with RU, the dose, frequency of application and what results people are getting? I want to get off fin due to sides, and CB is my first choice but from what I understand its not reliably available.

I also understand RU has more systemic effects than CB. Do these translate into sexual sides?
    we are having a group buy for cb in the near future. we must find a proper vehicle for it! i paid 320 per gram through finfighter. we will get to around 150 per gram buying directly from the lab.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    we are having a group buy for cb in the near future. we must find a proper vehicle for it! i paid 320 per gram through finfighter. we will get to around 150 per gram buying directly from the lab.
    I would be interested in a group buy of CB if we can find a proper vehicle. I guess the problem is that Cosmo's trials have used iotophoresis, probably a bit hard to replicate for us.

I notice there was no significant difference between the effectiveness of the 1% and 5% solution in the POC study. If you apply 1mL of 1% solution twice a week, then 1 gram of CB would last you a full year! Definitely worth it for $150/gram.

I've purchased the 5% KB solution with 5g of RU powder (its been dispatched with tracking number)

I only want to apply about 2ml each day of RU (just to the hairline)

will this be enough?

also, can anyone help with the amount I will need to mix with the KB (its 5% so not sure how much it needs), I plan to make up weekly doses (or is daily better?)

do I just mix the powder straight into the KB solution?

regards,

mpbtreatments ru has never been tested by a third party! around 10grams for 500 dollars! sorry i'll pass!

I've got to ask, why did you feel the need to say that again pauly?

To be quite honest im not that interested in your negative opinions about how everything that hasn't been tested must be fake. What a pessimistic outlook.

I'll try it out for myself thanks, if it works, great if it doesn't then it just doesn't. plenty of people have had good things to say about MPBT so il remain open minded.

next time please refrain from hurling such comments in the hope im just going to reply with...

"[Sarcasm] You know what Pauly your'e right mate, im just going to throw it in the bin the minute it arrives and repurchase the powder at your desired distributer"

hopefully someone can help with the questions I asked in the last post and not sell me old rope.

Quote Originally Posted by SE19 View Post
    I've got to ask, why did you feel the need to say that again pauly?

To be quite honest im not that interested in your negative opinions about how everything that hasn't been tested must be fake. What a pessimistic outlook.

I'll try it out for myself thanks, if it works, great if it doesn't then it just doesn't. plenty of people have had good things to say about MPBT so il remain open minded.

next time please refrain from hurling such comments in the hope im just going to reply with...

"[Sarcasm] You know what Pauly your'e right mate, im just going to throw it in the bin the minute it arrives and repurchase the powder at your desired distributer"

hopefully someone can help with the questions I asked in the last post and not sell me old rope.
    i recommend 3 suppliers buddy!