My Story-- A new transplant patient with Dr. Rahal!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

No worries Mike. Glad to have been of service to you directly and indirectly.

I appreciate the feedback

Best
    S
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• topcat
      • May 2009

Hey Mike it was an honest question about fue or strip. Thanks for the explanation and I'm sure the decision was not easy. All the best to you and looking forward to your updates.

Comment

• agenteye
        Inactive
        • Jan 2012

Haha, no worries Topcat! I know you were just asking and meant nothing at all harmful by your inquiry!! It was definitely a tough decision, but I feel once I experience some growth, I'll feel okay that I went with FUT. The giant fresh scar on the back of my head right now is definitely very freakish....and trust me when I say I went through the "Holy sh*t, what have I done?" when I had that first look in the mirror after surgery!

Comment

• Conpecia
          • Sep 2011

Man that hairline looks awesome! You're set. I will definitely be going with Dr. Rahal for my hairline work, just gotta save some $. You could easily pass for 27 now. Congrats!

Comment

• agenteye
            Inactive
            • Jan 2012

Thanks for the nice words Conpecia! Dr. Rahal is definitely fantastic at hairline design and placement! If all my grafts grow, I'm sure I'll be over the moon with the end result! I guess time will tell buddy!

Comment

Working...