+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    **** off highlander... no one agrees with you. You're a ****ing idiot who will be miserable his whole life.
    Now...now do not bait the troll who lives under the bridge ready to lash out at anyone with flagrant disrespect, sexist and bigoted comments. Just let him be... and hopefully he will go away.

You need to get a grip and ignore anything that this sick person Highlander posts. He is probably the sickest, most mentally unwell individual that I have ever seen on any message forum. Life does not end when you start losing your hair and even if you have no luck treating it, you can live a great life. Millions upon millions of people do! Highlander is rotten to the core and a poisonous person that can not be helped. Please do not listen to his insanity and find ways to cope with your hair loss like the rest of us do. It's not easy,but life can be pretty sweet even past NW3!

ChrisM I really do hope this parasite goes away!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    You need to get a grip and ignore anything that this sick person Highlander posts. He is probably the sickest, most mentally unwell individual that I have ever seen on any message forum. Life does not end when you start losing your hair and even if you have no luck treating it, you can live a great life. Millions upon millions of people do! Highlander is rotten to the core and a poisonous person that can not be helped. Please do not listen to his insanity and find ways to cope with your hair loss like the rest of us do. It's not easy,but life can be pretty sweet even past NW3!

This isn't true. If you become fully bald and shave your head, you HAVE to be jacked to pull off the look. If you're fat with a shaved head you look gross; and if you're a twig with a shaved head you look like a cancer patient. Most people don't have the dedication and drive to become muscular so their quality of life and look will greatly suffer. And if you don't shave your head and leave your hair in an NW4+ pattern, then you're just an idiot and will look terrible. Enjoy rocking the George Costanza look the rest of your miserable existence.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    If this thought actually was in your mind, you yourself were obsessed over your own hair.

and yes, the guys hair in that picture is ****ing stupid.
    Are you stupid or trolling? I'm obsessed with my own hair because at one point I had girls [note this is plural, if your brain can muster the resources] make strong comments about it?

Please don't ever comment or quote me ever again. You obviously don't have the mental capacity nor integrity to make a meaningful (positive or negative) comment.

Short response: BAHAHAHAHAH, you're an unintelligent loser, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post

I agree with this. The whole "NW3 or Suicide" thing is probably just the evolution of man - he is removing his mentally inferior genes from the pool. Fine by me.

This forum is so tiring; reading all the self-pity. I, quite literally, come to this forum because: 1) it is a useful resource for treatment options and their prospective outcomes, 2) it boosts my self-esteem seeing how miserable and self-deprecating everyone else is.

If you don't have the mental fortitude to handle hair loss at or beyond an NW3, you should probably just not exist anyways.

We come here to support each other in our venture to regrow our hair and to deal with what male pattern baldeness or the oneset of it means to each of us in our lives and the trauma in causes. And to share and support in each when strides have been made and take heart in those strides as encouragement for ourselves to take that information and use it to the best of our abilities and hope for the best using optimism as our guide.

I really don't see any room here for negativity, tearing others down, bigotry, sexist comments, homophobic comments or asinine derogatory and insulting hurtful comments being lobbed around by those few that think it is ok to do so because the moderators here have been patient and tolerant. It is not all right to tell someone to kill themselves because they are balding.
    Far from it actually.

It is highly inappropriate, lacking in empathy and it reveals mental instability to some degree. Men and women for centuries have lived and died suffering with hair loss and there were no products out there to deal with it save a wig or shaving their heads utterly.. but then they had bigger concerns such how they were going to live, or eat or raise their families or just simply survive in the changing world as it progress over its history.

It is up to us to develop the mental regimen of individual positive thinking in addition incorporating our daily hair solutions and if they don't work well or don't work at all.. listen up it isn't the end of the world.. you aren't cursed or about to become a outcast by default. You and you alone have the ability to seize and change your destiny for the better.

You think Bill Gates has aesthetic looks even with his mop of hair ? No but he worked hard and seized destiny to become one of the most influential and powerful billionaires of our time because he had the motivation to push himself in other directions besides just those on the surface dealing with looks.

You define by your confidence on how you appear to others not just by the hair on your head. A guy with a full head of hair can walk into a bar sheepishly with no confidence and strike out with every girl and then a bald guy comes up and is successful with every girl in that bar that the long haired guy talked to and failed to impress.
    Why ?

His attitude and lack of confidence, his lack of mastery of conversation and wit gave off and aura that even a full head of hair could not save. I have been that bald guy who has walked away with the pretty woman on my arm and left the guy with hair on head wondering how that happens.

I stay fit and I work out weekly I am not jacked but I am muscular but I just focus on loving myself and enjoying who I am in that moment from that builds confidence and and from unbeatable attitude only good things can follow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    That's the problem! If these sufferers hadn't passed on their defective genes we wouldn't have this issue! How hard is that mentally unstable to advocate?

People with the MPB gene must not have children!
    The thing is, if it were an evolutionarily "defective" gene, it would breed itself out on its own. Suggesting we breed it out on purpose is called eugenics, and for what ever crazy reason, a lot of people are against eugenics.

Most people have the gene. And the gene presents itself after reproductive age in many people. It will not be bread out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    That's the problem! If these sufferers hadn't passed on their defective genes we wouldn't have this issue! How hard is that mentally unstable to advocate?

People with the MPB gene must not have children!
    You misquoted me or rather took a section of my words to support a fallacy that frankly leaves me astonished. If two people who did have the MPB gene did not have sex you would not be born.. nor would millions upon of people be here either just on the count of vanity, physical beauty and aesthetics being the cause of such even hypothetically is disturbing. Some of the greatest men in history were bald or balding.. Napoleon, Plato, Shakespeare, Churchill, Gandhi,
    and the list goes on and on.

Baldness is a genetic crapshoot..a lottery if you will of dominant and recessive genes from both parents passed to the offspring. One brother can be passed the gene and loses his hair in his twenties while the other has a full head of hair until old age.

It is the random pairing and the genetic triggers that lie dormant when you are a baby, then later a child that decide to activate past your teen years and start doing their dirty work. Even with the technology we have today we know what causes it and can take steps but the medicines and treatments are reactive not proactive.

The current roster of products( Minoxidil, Nizoral and Propecia are reacting to an existing problem constantly turned on by your genetic makeup.. maybe in a few decades there will be something at the stem cell level that when injected once turns off the genetic sequence for baldness in one shot so when identified the damage would never even start.. but we have bigger fish to fry with things in health curatives like fighting breast cancer.. hell cancer itself in all forms.., heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, HIV and AIDS for starters.

All of those things take precedence in the medical community both pharmeutical and biomedical because whoever solves those and wipes out those ailments from the map plaguing human beings would surely be given the Nobel Prize and have done a service for humanity that wiping out baldness would seem pretty insignificant and small in the shadow of such achievements.

Hence the focus on baldness prevention is there but it is not ratcheted up to that level nor will it be.

What you are talking about would create a society not unlike what was depicted in the movie Gattaca( with Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman his then wife) where people who didn't have bad genes filtered out and were not resequenced with every advantage would be ostracized and treated as second class citizens. Which is quite frankly ludricous and would never be allowed to happen.

Well said Chris! People like Highlander will never make it in life. He is far too weak and feeble minded. Funny thing is that he actually believes that he's intelligent. lol. The guy is pure poison and like so many others on this forum I just wish he would go away. He's a really bad person who brings so much negativity to this forum.

I'm glad your posting here Chris, it's nice to have intelligent, level headed people contributing. If enough smart, caring people post on a regular basis, we can drown out the evil of the likes of Highlander.