+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Great answer bigthinker

Quote Originally Posted by Cr779 View Post
    Also nothing in the world angers me more than a fat guy with a full head of hair. Wasting perfectly good hair genetics through pure lazyness.
    Its not necessary that one is fat due to laziness. Some people have the genetics for getting fat, like genetically having slow metabolism or poor thyroid function.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    100% that if you applied yourself, you could lose that weight in a year or two. What's the problem? You would only be fat for a short time
    In your dreams. You will be lucky to shed even 50 pounds in 2 years.

Some ppl are so retarded, if it's so easy to lose fat you would never see a fat guy walking around!!
    It's possible to see a fit nw7 walking around with a fit hot looking girl but ull never see somebody that fat with a fit hot looking girl.
    Some girls actually look at fit bald guys and at least give compliments on their bodies but ull never find a girl looking at +400lb guy and give compliments on their full head of hair...
    Walk down the street and look who scores better with girls, a fit nw7 who shave or buzz their head or a +400lb guy who has a full head of hair.

Some people are genetically predisposed to running higher weights, and of course there is a nurture/environmental effect of how we were raised.

Regardless, I do agree no one has a real excuse to be overweight unless they are suffering from some sort of acquired disease that causes it. It might take a little extra effort to be in shape, but how can you not be interested in performing that extra effort if it's a relatively simple way to boost your appearance? Answer: Lack of self-worth and determination.

Inactive

I would have to look into how good skin removal surgery and stretch mark lasering are these days. The weight loss wouldn't be hard but I wouldn't want to walk around with a trashbag full of excess skin hanging off of me for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Its not necessary that one is fat due to laziness. Some people have the genetics for getting fat, like genetically having slow metabolism or poor thyroid function.
    This is an excuse fat people make to stay fat. 99% of them probably have no genetic issues and are just lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I'd choose NW7 to make it easier on whoever has to remove my dead, bald corpse hanging from my closet.

(assuming that I am going to have to be fat for life)

Realistically though, if you're 400lbs and lose the weight you'll have disgusting stretch marks and shit. Maybe it would be better to be NW7 and get cured in ten years? God, I don't want to live through either scenario. **** this gay Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post

flawless hairline...
    This guy also has a flawless height, 6' 5'''. He doesn't have bad facial features either. He squandered his genetic lottery by being lazy!

Surely being bald is obvious? I mean come on, if you're that fat with hair, no one will touch you? Being bald...it's not a death sentence.

*Unless you're Highlander.
    Last edited by Exodus; 02-10-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: I re-read Highlanders post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr779 View Post
    If you meant a magical world where the fat was for asthetic purposes and not taking into account all the other complications(the point behin this thread I imagine) I would way rather be fat.

In fact I used to be kinda fat, then i hit 20 and decided to stop being lazy, started going to the gym and eating right, lost lots of weight and started looking pretty good. In fact it was the first time in my life where I was ok with how I looked. That lasted for about a month before I realized I was balding. Now I feel ugly every day. Worst part is people will assume I work out because I'm balding, even though I started before.

Also nothing in the world angers me more than a fat guy with a full head of hair. Wasting perfectly good hair genetics through pure lazyness.
    You are a tormented individual.

I hope everything is okay.