Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    hmmm, sorry for the stupid question, but if someone like you always attacks another user with "being a nutcase" and lots of other really cool and crazy things - does it actually mean "I LOVE such guys like you!" ?
    Look, clearly i don't like you either but I'm not insulting you at all, I try to stay on topic but that's very hard if you don't do the same. Let's try it again but as soon as you start insulting again and Winston just deletes your posts again instead of banning you (and hence motivating you to do the same AGAIN and AGAIN) then I'm out of here and will just stay at haarweb.nl where moderators don't appreciate that kind of behaviour (or hairsite, I think they banned you there too, right ?).

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Sure, but I'm here for my personal enjoyment ...
    Yup, THAT is true!

Simply do the following:
    Check this thread out since the thread started, and WHAT EXACTLY did you constribute (many of your "useful" constributions are already deleted) to the discussion at all. And what's most important, check out in which way someone can profit from your "constributions" and "useful advices".

Namely, exactly ZERO, ZILCH - NADA!

Sure, but I'm here for my personal enjoyment and I most certainly do not like discussion when people just can't behave and just KEEP on insulting and acting like a child, like Iron Man does, regardless of whether somebody does or does not also contribute useful things.

That is NO excuse at all for acting like a total dick all the time and displaying gross and bold behaviour in pretty much every single post. I see a lot of posts for example on haarweb.nl asking this Iron man character to PLEASE leave the discussion because he only acts like a total jerk and ruins pretty much every single discussion.
    Pot kettle black! I'm sure your both related, Iron man has had an affect on you lol.

It's never boring around here.

Yup, THAT is true!

Simply do the following:
    Check this thread out since the thread started, and WHAT EXACTLY did you constribute (many of your "useful" constributions are already deleted) to the discussion at all. And what's most important, check out in which way someone can profit from your "constributions" and "useful advices".

Namely, exactly ZERO, ZILCH - NADA!
    For one, I cited Kristel's answer, mentioning that 'regrowth' in the first week most likely is not real regrowth (it CAN happen though) but just unextracted follicles growing hair.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    It's never boring around here.
    Sure but if we can't have a civilised discussion here, like adults, then what's the point of coming here ?

For one, I cited Kristel's answer, mentioning that 'regrowth' in the first week most likely is not real regrowth (it CAN happen though) but just unextracted follicles growing hair.
    Man, is here really nobody who can stop this IDIOT???

Man, is here really nobody you can stop this IDOT???
    Ok, that's it. I'm out of here and moving to hairsite.

Sure, but I'm here for my personal enjoyment and I most certainly do not like discussion when people just can't behave and just KEEP on insulting and acting like a child, like Iron Man does, regardless of whether somebody does or does not also contribute useful things.

That is NO excuse at all for acting like a total dick all the time and displaying gross and bold behaviour in pretty much every single post. I see a lot of posts for example on haarweb.nl asking this Iron man character to PLEASE leave the discussion because he only acts like a total jerk and ruins pretty much every single discussion.
    Iron_man brings logic, truth, and accountability to the hair loss community.

That, and crushes the dreams of delusional dreamers who think there will be an injectible, lotion, or pill cure anytime in the near future. I can see why this makes him unpopular. People would rather just go on living in their fantasy land.