+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Once again, why do you people always make it look like it's all about getting women? It's not.

You need to be attractive not only for the women but for the whole world. There's no disputing the fact that looks are important in this world and especially in our times.

Yeah. A girl can grow on you but good luck getting to the point where she has enough interest in you to listen to what you have to say, especially if you're ugly and losing your hair on top of that. Enough with this crap. Chances are if you're not good looking you won't get that hot girl u always dream of. Face it. And I don't want to hear about Danny Devito...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Attractiveness and its opposite ugliness are both completely subjective in the eye of the beholder. I have seen men rejected by very attractive looking women and years later they are married, engaged or seriously dating women who would be considered by many superficial people to be "plain janes" and yet when asked those men hold such women in high esteem and love because their personality and treatment of them trumped the shallow beauties that treated them badly in their past. I have seen women reject men with full heads of hair because they didn't meet some other prerequisite that was a deal breaker.. perhaps he had chronic halitosis, hair on his back or an over bite with crooked teeth or his sense of dress style was off or was not athletic or tall enough. And those are the material areas I haven't even gone into sexual chemistry and compatibility let alone emotional intelligence and maturity of both people involved relative to each other.
    Look at our celebrity examples before Mr Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie married Billy Bob Thornton.. before Danny Moder.. Julia Roberts fell in love with and married Lyle Lovett The heart wants what it wants and it like our minds contains a view of beauty that changes over time.
    This is true - but it is not black and white.

The guys you have to watch out for, are the ones' with the complete package:

- charm
    - looks
    - wealth.

But I would say, probably the key getting a woman is unlocking her heart. Sometimes it is not as simple as being good looking, although being good looking makes you less timid and more ballsy because you believe that you can get her.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    This is true - but it is not black and white.

The guys you have to watch out for, are the ones' with the complete package:

- charm
    - looks
    - wealth.

But I would say, probably the key getting a woman is unlocking her heart. Sometimes it is not as simple as being good looking, although being good looking makes you less timid and more ballsy because you believe that you can get her.
    Exactly so.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Attractiveness and its opposite ugliness are both completely subjective in the eye of the beholder. I have seen men rejected by very attractive looking women and years later they are married, engaged or seriously dating women who would be considered by many superficial people to be "plain janes" and yet when asked those men hold such women in high esteem and love because their personality and treatment of them trumped the shallow beauties that treated them badly in their past. I have seen women reject men with full heads of hair because they didn't meet some other prerequisite that was a deal breaker.. perhaps he had chronic halitosis, hair on his back or an over bite with crooked teeth or his sense of dress style was off or was not athletic or tall enough. And those are the material areas I haven't even gone into sexual chemistry and compatibility let alone emotional intelligence and maturity of both people involved relative to each other.
    Look at our celebrity examples before Mr Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie married Billy Bob Thornton.. before Danny Moder.. Julia Roberts fell in love with and married Lyle Lovett The heart wants what it wants and it like our minds contains a view of beauty that changes over time.
    Agreed. Beauty or "hotness" is soooo much more subjective for women. You put one guy in front of 10 women, you will get 10 different opinions from hot to fugly. When I was in my early twenties I used to laugh listening to my female buddies argue over who was hot and was not.

Take heart guys, no matter who you are, someone out there thinks you are hotter than Georgia asphalt.