+ Reply to Thread

Default Proscar Sources?

Good evening everyone.

I was here weeks ago about hairloss, well durr it's an hairloss forum. Well anyway I read a lot of the information on this site, and I was happy I received the help I did from a few of the members.

I must be one of the unfortunate few who got turned away from their doctors over Proscar medication. I was told elsewhere to ask for a private prescription from my GP. That got me nowhere. Waiting for weeks and weeks to be told no is always going to turn into a big issue. During them few weeks I could have done what I felt I needed to do in the first place, and that is to buy them online. Elsewhere I have been told to avoid online buying as many sites are scams and do not sell the real deal. So I need to know where I can buy this medication at a suitable price.

I will not be able to afford a bulk option, I cannot afford Propecia's £55 a month, I do not even know if the generic options are even real. So my choice is Proscar. The main worry I have is not getting the right medication for the price, but my other worry is the price itself. I saw one site called Finasteride.co.uk I think that wanted me to pay 15 months worth in one go. I in full honesty cannot afford to pay that. I would find it much easier paying for 28 pills or 56 pills and cutting them up into 4's as recommended by many people. Not a 15 months worth supply. Then we are back to my original problem, where are these reputable sources? Who actually sell real medication? I cannot get the medication at a real chemist because I do not have a doctors permission to do so with a prescription.

Are there any real sites on the internet who sell Proscar at a price I would be able to stretch too?

I would love to be able to buy Propecia as it's the most convenient, but it's also expensive. Proscar is the only treatment option I would be able to afford with Finasteride.

Thank you all in advance.

I along with many in the UK get their Proscar and finpecia from :

www.ukfinasteride.info

I believe Dr Singh sells generic proscar pretty cheap!

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturd View Post
    Good evening everyone.

I was here weeks ago about hairloss, well durr it's an hairloss forum. Well anyway I read a lot of the information on this site, and I was happy I received the help I did from a few of the members.

I must be one of the unfortunate few who got turned away from their doctors over Proscar medication. I was told elsewhere to ask for a private prescription from my GP. That got me nowhere. Waiting for weeks and weeks to be told no is always going to turn into a big issue. During them few weeks I could have done what I felt I needed to do in the first place, and that is to buy them online. Elsewhere I have been told to avoid online buying as many sites are scams and do not sell the real deal. So I need to know where I can buy this medication at a suitable price.

I will not be able to afford a bulk option, I cannot afford Propecia's £55 a month, I do not even know if the generic options are even real. So my choice is Proscar. The main worry I have is not getting the right medication for the price, but my other worry is the price itself. I saw one site called Finasteride.co.uk I think that wanted me to pay 15 months worth in one go. I in full honesty cannot afford to pay that. I would find it much easier paying for 28 pills or 56 pills and cutting them up into 4's as recommended by many people. Not a 15 months worth supply. Then we are back to my original problem, where are these reputable sources? Who actually sell real medication? I cannot get the medication at a real chemist because I do not have a doctors permission to do so with a prescription.

Are there any real sites on the internet who sell Proscar at a price I would be able to stretch too?

I would love to be able to buy Propecia as it's the most convenient, but it's also expensive. Proscar is the only treatment option I would be able to afford with Finasteride.

Thank you all in advance.
    http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/p-425-proscar-5mg.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    I along with many in the UK get their Proscar and finpecia from :

www.ukfinasteride.info

I believe Dr Singh sells generic proscar pretty cheap!

Best
    Spex
    The site I was talking about in the first post.

The options I see are Proscar 15 months supply £210, Generic 5 MG Finasteride 14 months supply £179, Finpecia 13 months supply £229.

Can you bring these down to 3-6-9 months supplies? Like the Inhousepharmacy? The issue is having to pay a big sum all at once. On an Apprenticeship wage with £80 a week minus bus fares, minus the rent I pay I would not even have £200 after 10 weeks worth of wages. Would be easier to pay in smaller supplies.

Double post sorry.

I went onto the inhousepharmacy website are you sure it's legite? I saw that Finpecia the generic version was only £52 for 200 tablets. Yet on that ukfinasteride it was £229 for 13 months.

That would be like £100 for the entire year compared to £229.

Double post sorry.

I went onto the inhousepharmacy website are you sure it's legite? I saw that Finpecia the generic version was only £52 for 200 tablets. Yet on that ukfinasteride it was £229 for 13 months.

That would be like £100 for the entire year compared to £229.
    The proscar that I bought is legit. I can't confirm on the finpecia.

I believe Dr Singh does 6 months supply. Email him and ask the question

Best
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I am still deciding on where to buy.

ukFinasteride have ignored my emails so far. Tried to ask them twice about smaller supplies, but not a single response.

It would be nice to know what supplies they have for Proscar and Finpecia without the bulk package.

£90 for 5 months worth cut into fifths. I would not call that cheap. I was planning to cut into 4's as well because it is meant to be difficult to cut into fifths. So I have ruled out ukfinasteride.

http://www.inhousepharmacy-europe.co...oscar-5mg.aspx is this the one I should be buying? The other is out of stock. If there are any other reliable sites before I order please state them.

Is this site definitely legit? I will never know the difference between fake and real. I do not want to be putting fakes into my system.

£90 for 5 months worth cut into fifths. I would not call that cheap. I was planning to cut into 4's as well because it is meant to be difficult to cut into fifths. So I have ruled out ukfinasteride.

http://www.inhousepharmacy-europe.co...oscar-5mg.aspx is this the one I should be buying? The other is out of stock. If there are any other reliable sites before I order please state them.

Is this site definitely legit? I will never know the difference between fake and real. I do not want to be putting fakes into my system.
    I waited over 1 month to get the goods they are ok I Guess but your in limbo until the drugs arrive.

If you want the drugs in under 10 days you have to pay £27 on top of the price plus an £ 8 import fee see here:

If your order is over £15 (was £18 up to 31st October 2011), HM Revenue & Customs will charge you VAT when you import goods into the UK via Royal Mail. If you choose the EMS premium delivery option, VAT is chargeable on this too. If your order does encounter VAT then Royal Mail will also add a handling fee and this is typically £8. Please note these charges are payable by you to Royal Mail when your parcel arrives.#

after all the time and hassle it woks out roughly the same I'd rather just get it from a uk source for the sake of 10-20 quid more. Ukfinasteride get it you within a few days.