Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiwi
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Ginkosama
    Can't wait to have a thousand posts to be as bitter as you and spit my bile on people who actually do something constructive.

I actually find this community very inspiring, people take risks, spend incredible amounts of time and money towards the same goal. Nothing is really working out greatso far but there is definitely still hope.
    Not for everyone apparently.
    Last year newbies came along and got all excited about replicel (a fail) and as a result people got hurt/let down/ and even wasted money on shares.

UK is right and knows his shit.

Son. Do us all a favor and don't say shit till you've caught up to speed and read all you can. At the moment our two greatest future hopes are histogen and aderans.

Gho if you're filthy rich and want to drag out your operations for over 7 years.

Don't mean to be harsh. But I do want to keep it real in here.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
      Gho if you're filthy rich and want to drag out your operations for over 7 years.

Don't mean to be harsh. But I do want to keep it real in here.
      Does that mean that, for example, guys like ScissorBoy still need additional 6 years until he get his front area/hairline fully restored?
      Or are you talking about norwood 12 guys?

Thanks for keeping it real here.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by 534623
        Does that mean that, for example, guys like ScissorBoy still need additional 6 years until he get his front area/hairline fully restored?
        Or are you talking about norwood 12 guys?

Thanks for keeping it real here.
        No, scissorboy's hairline is fine now. 7 years is a worst case scenario.

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
          No, scissorboy's hairline is fine now. 7 years is a worst case scenario.
          Scissorboy hardly had hairloss :P

I say 7 years because Gho does so few grafts at a time but still charges an arm and a leg.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi

I say 7 years because Gho does so few grafts at a time but still charges an arm and a leg.
            [Post Removed]

As Stated several times before, BTT intends to fully comply with Dr. Gho's request to discourage and moderate inappropriate, inaccurate, disparaging, intentionally argumentative and defamatory commentary concerning his colleagues, and other available hair restoration techniques (FUE/FUT). in relation to HST or Dr. Coen Gho himself.

Also, in direct response to Dr. Gho's requests, all baseless, false accusations or disruptive posts on both HST related threads and non Gho/HST threads will no longer be hosted on baldtruthtalk .com
            Last edited by Winston; 11-16-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by 534623
              [Post Removed]

As Stated several times before, BTT intends to fully comply with Dr. Gho's request to discourage and moderate inappropriate, inaccurate, disparaging, intentionally argumentative and defamatory commentary concerning his colleagues, and other available hair restoration techniques (FUE/FUT). in relation to HST or Dr. Coen Gho himself.

Also, in direct response to Dr. Gho's requests, all baseless, false accusations or disruptive posts on both HST related threads and non Gho/HST threads will no longer be hosted on baldtruthtalk .com
              What?? You don't allow consumer protection on baldtruthtalk.com ??
              Do you really think consumers (who paid 21,000 Euros for failed hair transplants) shouldn't be aware about such doctors??
              Now I have BIG doubts about the so claimed "consumer protection" story ...

Comment

• Benzzro
                • Jun 2012

Little bump, but reading the PGD2 thread on HLH and a few people seem to be getting amazing results especially this Oppenhiemer guy who says he will post pics Jan next year, exciting! Hopefully not BS

Comment

• Dan26
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Benzzro
                  Little bump, but reading the PGD2 thread on HLH and a few people seem to be getting amazing results especially this Oppenhiemer guy who says he will post pics Jan next year, exciting! Hopefully not BS
                  I'm not sure I can trust someone named Oppenhiemer. Didn't he create the atomic bomb or something?

Comment

• BoSox
                    • Jun 2010

Since they said this baldness cure was going to hit the shelves in less than 2 years, does it grow full heads of hair on bald scalps? They said they would test it... It's almost 2013, you'd think by now they would at least know if it reverses or just slows hair loss.

Comment

• Kirby_
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BoSox
                      Since they said this baldness cure was going to hit the shelves in less than 2 years
                      They didn't, that's just what crap tabloid news sources like the Daily Mail claimed. It's 2 years away from start of clinical trials, apparently.

Comment

• rdawg
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kirby_
                        They didn't, that's just what crap tabloid news sources like the Daily Mail claimed. It's 2 years away from start of clinical trials, apparently.
                        PGD2 is already in Phase II clinical trials.

It's a solid 3 years minimum from reaching the public, however I believe that is studies related moreso to asthma than hairloss. I dont believe a specific hairloss trial has been started.

Anyway on a side note, I always see these pessimistic guys acting like Science is black and white and that we've had nothing since 1997 and will never have anything better but that's bulls***. I think we're closer than ever, we already have stuff that somewhat works, histogen is showing early signs of being a solid product, BIM apparently had good results. The light is on the horizon guys, we may not have a fullout cure, but more solutions are coming in the near future(3 or so years.)

Comment

• jman91
                          • Jan 2012

bump 10 char

Comment

• HARIRI
                            • Nov 2012

PGD2 blocker solution is available now in mpbtreatments.com

There are 3 different concentrations

0.1%, 0.2% and 1% of CRTH2 Antagonist.

Fo you think its better than RU58441 Solution. Im confused.

Here is the link

Comment

• johnnyboots
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HARIRI
                              PGD2 blocker solution is available now in mpbtreatments.com

There are 3 different concentrations

0.1%, 0.2% and 1% of CRTH2 Antagonist.

Fo you think its better than RU58441 Solution. Im confused.

Here is the link

http://www.mpbtreatments.com/shop/45...lution/2188728
                              also can someone let me know,what if any possible side effects

Comment

Working...