+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Histogen figured out that increasing the dose increased the effectiveness...........................lol....... ...............
    Yep... and what did Follica do?...

Follica 2008: "cure will be available in 5 years time thanks to our research into mice wound healing".

Then we had retards laughing at Histogen saying "wnt ligands wont have ANY impact as the body will block them using wnt agonists".... *cough* *cough* Iron_Man rolf, too many shit-talking morons on these forums - the only company that has given results is the one people bash the most.

What I find funny is users with 3 posts coming here with a new username making comments thinking they know what they're talking about haha - enjoy your next 40 years of broken promises you ****ing moron.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    So you're saying BOTH of the clinical trials (pilot study and second trial) results were misleading? Maybe you could have said that at the first pilot study but not now - pictures are always going to disappoint those morons who want to see a NW7 turned into a NW1 after 2 treatments in a 12 month clinical trial.

We'll wait and see about PGD2 but I cant see it being any more miraculous than the laboriously mediocre results some people have been experiencing on other boards.
    The numbers they quote are impressive, but from the macro photos ive seen, i dont see such a drastic improvement. Especially if one assumes that they will be show casing their best results to date, to allure investors. Unless you can point me to some new macro photos that prove me wrong...

I think I remember figures of 70% increase in hair count or terminal hairs. But none of the macro photos show anything like that kind of improvement...

Im not expecting to see nw7 to nw1. Im talking purely about macro photos here.

I'm fairly convinced they'll deliver. I'll be CERTAIN of it, if any of injection site photos show clear improvments...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I can't speak on any of the solutions available right now but for maximal effect they would need to inhibit pgd2 and increase pge2 + reduce histamine response and inflammation.
    You could essentially do this right now with the whole cetrizitine(sp?)+Minoxidil+ say fin or another dht inhibitor.

It's too early to judge because noones really far in using this stuff....

PGD2 is not the cure alone, but in theory a combination can definitely make it very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    You could essentially do this right now with the whole cetrizitine(sp?)+Minoxidil+ say fin or another dht inhibitor.

It's too early to judge because noones really far in using this stuff....

PGD2 is not the cure alone, but in theory a combination can definitely make it very effective.
    Yea, also, from what I understand, some of the growth factors in Histogens solution are muchmore effective in growing hair in an estrogenic environment (this makes sense in general, and based on their results). Topical 5ar inhibitor should work great with it, systemic would do fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Yep... and what did Follica do?...

Follica 2008: "cure will be available in 5 years time thanks to our research into mice wound healing".

Then we had retards laughing at Histogen saying "wnt ligands wont have ANY impact as the body will block them using wnt agonists".... *cough* *cough* Iron_Man rolf, too many shit-talking morons on these forums - the only company that has given results is the one people bash the most.

What I find funny is users with 3 posts coming here with a new username making comments thinking they know what they're talking about haha - enjoy your next 40 years of broken promises you ****ing moron.
    Can't wait to have a thousand posts to be as bitter as you and spit my bile on people who actually do something constructive.

I actually find this community very inspiring, people take risks, spend incredible amounts of time and money towards the same goal. Nothing is really working out greatso far but there is definitely still hope.
    Not for everyone apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkosama View Post
    Can't wait to have a thousand posts to be as bitter as you and spit my bile on people who actually do something constructive.

I actually find this community very inspiring, people take risks, spend incredible amounts of time and money towards the same goal. Nothing is really working out greatso far but there is definitely still hope.
    Not for everyone apparently.
    Last year newbies came along and got all excited about replicel (a fail) and as a result people got hurt/let down/ and even wasted money on shares.

UK is right and knows his shit.

Son. Do us all a favor and don't say shit till you've caught up to speed and read all you can. At the moment our two greatest future hopes are histogen and aderans.

Gho if you're filthy rich and want to drag out your operations for over 7 years.

Don't mean to be harsh. But I do want to keep it real in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Gho if you're filthy rich and want to drag out your operations for over 7 years.

Don't mean to be harsh. But I do want to keep it real in here.
    Does that mean that, for example, guys like ScissorBoy still need additional 6 years until he get his front area/hairline fully restored?
    Or are you talking about norwood 12 guys?

Thanks for keeping it real here.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Does that mean that, for example, guys like ScissorBoy still need additional 6 years until he get his front area/hairline fully restored?
    Or are you talking about norwood 12 guys?

Thanks for keeping it real here.
    No, scissorboy's hairline is fine now. 7 years is a worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    No, scissorboy's hairline is fine now. 7 years is a worst case scenario.
    Scissorboy hardly had hairloss :P

I say 7 years because Gho does so few grafts at a time but still charges an arm and a leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

I say 7 years because Gho does so few grafts at a time but still charges an arm and a leg.
    [Post Removed]

As Stated several times before, BTT intends to fully comply with Dr. Gho's request to discourage and moderate inappropriate, inaccurate, disparaging, intentionally argumentative and defamatory commentary concerning his colleagues, and other available hair restoration techniques (FUE/FUT). in relation to HST or Dr. Coen Gho himself.

Also, in direct response to Dr. Gho's requests, all baseless, false accusations or disruptive posts on both HST related threads and non Gho/HST threads will no longer be hosted on baldtruthtalk .com
    Last edited by Winston; 11-16-2012 at 09:20 AM.