+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Many members here refuse to accept the reality that the natural and normal mature male hair line is not balding. It isn't balding - but they will insist on a big stack if Bibles that it is balding. They absolutely will not accept the truth about it. It's their own lives they are ruining by worrying about it so much. You can't tell them the truth because the truth doesn't jive with what they want to here... So be it... Let them wallow in their own self created misery.
    I would love if it my hairline was just maturing, instead I have thinning and recession but hey even the slightest change can knock you back. Brad is going to the trouble of wearing a frontal system complete with matching lenght and highlights of his natural hair and he is suffering only a small change in the hairline.

Oh and my bad for turning this from the Daniel Craig thread into the Brad Pitt thread. I'll try stay on topic from here on in

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Brad is going to the trouble of wearing a frontal system complete with matching lenght and highlights of his natural hair and he is suffering only a small change in the hairline.
    I have seen Brad Pitts natural hair line and there is nothing wrong with it. It is little more than the natural and normal adult mature male hair line. He does not need the prosthetic at all. It actually makes him look kind of feminine. He is much more yummie without it. As would be Daniel Craig. The male decision makers in Hollywood are just as clueless about what women like as any other male.

I don't believe Brad wears a piece. He has always had a great hairline, and at the very most a little temple work if that.

He is 49 years old, so a mature hairline is right on a guy of his age, and not a juvenile hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    I don't believe Brad wears a piece. He has always had a great hairline, and at the very most a little temple work if that.

He is 49 years old, so a mature hairline is right on a guy of his age, and not a juvenile hairline.
    He's certainly wearing a frontal system. His density and the lowness of his hairline are pretty extraordinary. Maybe I shouldn't say 'certainly,' but there's a very strong likelihood. At 50, even if you don't have much hair loss, virtually no one has a teenage hairline and density.

It is a possibility as other stars do wear them, but I didn't think he did.

Most of the other Bonds were balding on screen, and Craig doesn't seem much balder now than he did in his first Bond movie. I do not see why this should suddenly be a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Most of the other Bonds were balding on screen, and Craig doesn't seem much balder now than he did in his first Bond movie. I do not see why this should suddenly be a big deal
    I know- he has a bit of temple recession in his mid 40s. Most people wouldn't even connect that with balding. I wouldn't have before I started losing.

I really didn't think Pitt had any help. I mean he's had a buzzcut in the last few years and he's pretty much still NW1.