+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rogaine is in my opinion no worth the hassle, and be aware of the side effects (unwanted body hair growth and decreased collagen production). For women's hairloss it can have a positive effect, but for mens hairloss it is very marginal. You can call tbt show, and ask spencer what he thinks about the drug, and he will tell you the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger norwood's View Post
    Rogaine is in my opinion no worth the hassle, and be aware of the side effects (unwanted body hair growth and decreased collagen production). For women's hairloss it can have a positive effect, but for mens hairloss it is very marginal. You can call tbt show, and ask spencer what he thinks about the drug, and he will tell you the same.
    +100

It is a chemical wig, not worth the hassle of topical applications

Now, if you were using minoxidle sulphate with adenosine and injecting it. WAY better results and much easier to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Lol, I wasn't really joking bro. It is more effective if injected. I could forward you studies on this. It is obviously a bit of a hassle and you need to learn how to do it properly, but it is common medical knowledge that any topical would work better if injected. You are trying to get past the dermis, what better way then injecting? You wouldn't waste the solution you could get the exact amount you wanted to the hair root.

*Note: Some topical solutions are NOT safe to inject

BTW do you use a dermaroller to help with penetration? If you don't, you should.
    Holy shit! Are you serious? hmm: http://www.baldingblog.com/2011/01/0...cting-rogaine/

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    First of all, don't believe everything a 'Doctor' says, secondly you have both taken things out of context. When you inject, the goal is simply to penetrate the dermis, nothing more nothing less. If you hit deeper tissue, you are in trouble, that is why you either learn how to do it properly, or buy a mesotherapy gun and make foolproof micro injections that you can specify the amount and injection depth for. Obviously a doctor wont even entertain the idea, can you blame him? Imagine if someone attempted it and messed up. If you injected histogen too deep you would get owned as well. Like I said, but you ignored, there are studies that prove what I am saying.

PS I would never attempt injecting with syringes, mesotherapy is the way to go