Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamil
    • Nov 2012

Avixis (Alfatradiol)

Hey guys, I have been using Avixis (Alfatradiol) for a long time, it seems to be working really well. I can not find it here in the USA (I live in Boston). Does anyone know where can I buy it?
  • yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by jamil
    Hey guys, I have been using Avixis (Alfatradiol) for a long time, it seems to be working really well. I can not find it here in the USA (I live in Boston). Does anyone know where can I buy it?
    Works well for hairloss?
    Never heard of it

Comment

• jamil
      • Nov 2012

Yes, a great alternative to Minoxidil. Approved for hair loss in Germany. For what I heard it is not available in the US because of trade regulations but I have been using it and it is great. I live in Massachusetts now and I can not get unless I go to Mexico.

Comment

• jamil
        • Nov 2012

I use Avixis in the afternoon and Minoxidil at night. Finasteride in the morning. I have been like that for 7 years. All I can tell you is way more hair that when I started. I mean 30% more.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

I use Avixis in the afternoon and Minoxidil at night. Finasteride in the morning. I have been like that for 7 years. All I can tell you is way more hair that when I started. I mean 30% more.
          Any sides?

Comment

• jamil
            • Nov 2012

Nothing. Not even itchiness. What I think it does is block some DHT. It is topical and the bottle comes with a device to apply it. I prefer to use Avixis in the afternoon and Minoxidil at night instead of two rounds of Minox a day. I have seen better results this way.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
              • Nov 2011

Nothing. Not even itchiness. What I think it does is block some DHT. It is topical and the bottle comes with a device to apply it. I prefer to use Avixis in the afternoon and Minoxidil at night instead of two rounds of Minox a day. I have seen better results this way.
              How do you know if its this drug thats helping and not all the other stuff you are using

Comment

• jamil
                • Nov 2012

Because sometimes I run out of Avixis and I need to use Minoxil twice a day. And after a couple of months I can see the difference.

Comment

Working...