X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Aames
    You can thank YEARS of feminism and the continued feminization and abuse of men for these types of women. It's almost impossible to find a decent one in Western nations.
    If a female can't saute a mushroom, dice a tomato, and finely chop up garlic + leek, she is not a women. That is my motto.

Comment

• Davey Jones
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
      For a long time I used to think people misunderstood you, and I considered you to be someone who cared about helping others. Now I've come to realise that all you care about is being right - which is precisely why you keep on posting even though nobody wants you here. You seem to divide your time nicely between calling a select few members mentally ill, and telling the rest that anything not approved by the Holy FDA is a scam and seriously dangerous.
      Quoted, because when Highlander says something sane, rational, and true, it's important to take notice. Who knows when it could happen again?

Originally posted by Aames
      You can thank YEARS of feminism and the continued feminization and abuse of men for these types of women. It's almost impossible to find a decent one in Western nations.
      ...and then someone had to go and stupid it up.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
        You are an arrogant idiot.
        Arrogant? probably. Idiot? Absolutely not.

You come across like an uneducated blah blah blah nonsense...
        A statement like that coming from you means absolutely nothing. I am actually very well educated. Other members of this forum who are also very well educated have noticed that. You are unable to.

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

I'll see you in Hell, Stacy, you c*nt.
          Three things...

1) Get my name right fool.

2) Using that word when talking to any woman is a really big problem. You should be banned for doing that.

3) You can search hell from now until eternity and you won't find me there - because you are looking in the wrong place.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
            Arrogant? probably. Idiot? Absolutely not.

A statement like that coming from you means absolutely nothing. I am actually very well educated. Other members of this forum who are also very well educated have noticed that. You are unable to.
            Well you clearly haven't as you always put it 'paid attention' to this thread; if you did you would realise I do have a birth defect before making your ludicrous statements.

Comment

• Tracy C
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Davey Jones
              Quoted, because when Highlander says something sane, rational, and true, it's important to take notice.
              There was nothing sane, rational or even true in his statement. Not a single thing.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

There was nothing sane, rational or even true in his statement. Not a single thing.
                I wish you would stop posting, your arrogant "know it all" attitude is putting everyone off.

At least Highlander entertains people.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

How about instead of coming back here to prove why you're right each time you actually acknowledge you were wrong for insulting YYY? You've clearly read what he's written, yet so far have refused to admit fault. Just like with the Nizoral.
                  This.

10 char.

Comment

• Tracy C
                    • Sep 2011

I wish you would stop posting, your arrogant "know it all" attitude is putting everyone off.
                    Not everyone, just an insignificant few. Yes you are one of those insignificant few.

Arrogance and confidence are not the same thing. Many men like you who have so little respect for women consider any confident woman as arrogant. So be it.

If you wish in one hand and poo in the other, guess which hand is going to fill up first. I'm not going to stop posting.

Blah blah blah... More nonsense...
                    Your twisted and distorted view of reality does not meet the criteria to qualify as truth. Nothing of what you said was true. Not a single thing. To make it more clear and simple for you, your argument would never stand up in court.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

Not everyone, just an insignificant few. Yes you are one of those insignificant few.

Arrogance and confidence are not the same thing. Many men like you who have so little respect for women consider any confident woman as arrogant. So be it.

If you wish in one hand and poo in the other, guess which hand is going to fill up first. I'm not going to stop posting.

Your twisted and distorted view of reality does not meet the criteria to qualify as truth. Nothing of what you said was true. Not a single thing. To make it more clear and simple for you, your argument would never stand up in court.
                      So highlander is wrong, and I don't have a birth defect.

You just want to be right.

Comment

• Tracy C
                        • Sep 2011

...and I don't have a birth defect.
                        I stopped paying attention to you. For darn good reason.

So highlander is wrong...
                        Everything Highlander says concerning me is founded on one or more of these three things:

1) Gross over exaggeration on his part.

2) Gross misinterpretation on his part.

or

3) Gross fabrication on his part.

Little to nothing of what Highlander writes about me is founded in anything that even remotely resembles the truth. Highlander hates women and he has absolutely no respect for women at all.

Highlander is not well. Catering to him is not going to help him one tiny little bit. You dish out a good share of over exaggeration and misinterpretations yourself. That is not going to do you any good either. Both you guys very clearly have a very deep hatred of women. It is obvious in the way you both write. That's a problem that is going to haunt both of you all your lives if you don't get over it.

You just want to be right.
                        I do not care about being right. I did not create the information I share and I have no ownership to it. I do have confidence in the information though because it comes from credible and reliable sources. Anyone and everyone who chooses to research credible and reliable sources of information can learn the exact same things I have been sharing. If you don't like it that is your problem.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

Boooooooring

PS Tracy I dont see why Highlander should be banned for using that word BECAUSE you're a woman -

You should see how all the hags (I mean ****S) talk about men on netmums. Women are hailed for mocking men in society these days - we're close to prosecution however if we ever step on the precious toes of what is today, the privileged class (western women).

I wonder how much public sympathy hair loss would achieve if it wasnt an issue that impacted women too lol - probably **** all just like most mens health issues.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                            • Nov 2011

I stopped paying attention to you. For darn good reason.
                            Well, why did you accuse me of not having a birth defect then?

You do not have a birth defect. To compare yourself to those who actually do have a birth defect is just plain vulgar. If you are not ashamed of yourself, you should be.
                            Highlander saw this and was pissed off. As was I.

Stop wriggling yourself out of this one. You are wrong. Admit it.

Comment

• Tracy C
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                              PS Tracy I dont see why Highlander should be banned for using that word BECAUSE you're a woman -
                              That specific word is every bit as offensive to women as the "N" word is to dark skinned people. There is never a good reason to use that word and it is just plain wrong to do so. Yes, Highlander should be banned for using it.

Originally posted by UK_
                              Boooooooring
                              This kind of nonsense has gotten pretty boring for me too. Unfortunately these clowns are not going to stop dishing out this nonsense.

Originally posted by UK_
                              I wonder how much public sympathy hair loss would achieve if it wasnt an issue that impacted women too lol...
                              The sad truth is probably not much - if any at all. It is natural and normal for a male to lose his hair as he matures and gets older. This has been the way of nature since the beginning of the human species. I honestly sympathize with those guys who are bothered by it. However, some of these guys carry that way too far. Highlander and YeahYeahYeah are two of those guys who carry this way to far. Highlander specifically is not well at all. He clearly has a very deep hatred of women yet he wants to look like a woman. He needs therapy - and he needs it very badly.

Comment

• Tracy C
                                • Sep 2011

You are wrong. Admit it.
                                I had stopped paying attention to you. If you were honestly talking abut a genuine birth defect that you genuinely have but I did not notice because you whine and cry about your hair line so much, then I would have been wrong - because I wasn't paying attention to you. However, you and I both know that you were talking about your hair line. You are simply dragging this out because you have a problem with confident women and you want to beat them down.

I can read you like a book. You know it and you don't like it. Sorry but that's your problem. Not mine.

Comment

Working...