Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    ...and I don't have a birth defect.
    I stopped paying attention to you. For darn good reason.



    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    So highlander is wrong...
    Everything Highlander says concerning me is founded on one or more of these three things:

    1) Gross over exaggeration on his part.

    2) Gross misinterpretation on his part.

    or

    3) Gross fabrication on his part.

    Little to nothing of what Highlander writes about me is founded in anything that even remotely resembles the truth. Highlander hates women and he has absolutely no respect for women at all.

    Highlander is not well. Catering to him is not going to help him one tiny little bit. You dish out a good share of over exaggeration and misinterpretations yourself. That is not going to do you any good either. Both you guys very clearly have a very deep hatred of women. It is obvious in the way you both write. That's a problem that is going to haunt both of you all your lives if you don't get over it.



    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You just want to be right.
    I do not care about being right. I did not create the information I share and I have no ownership to it. I do have confidence in the information though because it comes from credible and reliable sources. Anyone and everyone who chooses to research credible and reliable sources of information can learn the exact same things I have been sharing. If you don't like it that is your problem.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,741

    Default

    Boooooooring

    PS Tracy I dont see why Highlander should be banned for using that word BECAUSE you're a woman -

    You should see how all the hags (I mean ****S) talk about men on netmums. Women are hailed for mocking men in society these days - we're close to prosecution however if we ever step on the precious toes of what is today, the privileged class (western women).

    I wonder how much public sympathy hair loss would achieve if it wasnt an issue that impacted women too lol - probably **** all just like most mens health issues.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I stopped paying attention to you. For darn good reason.
    Well, why did you accuse me of not having a birth defect then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C
    You do not have a birth defect. To compare yourself to those who actually do have a birth defect is just plain vulgar. If you are not ashamed of yourself, you should be.
    Highlander saw this and was pissed off. As was I.

    Stop wriggling yourself out of this one. You are wrong. Admit it.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    PS Tracy I dont see why Highlander should be banned for using that word BECAUSE you're a woman -
    That specific word is every bit as offensive to women as the "N" word is to dark skinned people. There is never a good reason to use that word and it is just plain wrong to do so. Yes, Highlander should be banned for using it.



    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Boooooooring
    This kind of nonsense has gotten pretty boring for me too. Unfortunately these clowns are not going to stop dishing out this nonsense.



    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I wonder how much public sympathy hair loss would achieve if it wasnt an issue that impacted women too lol...
    The sad truth is probably not much - if any at all. It is natural and normal for a male to lose his hair as he matures and gets older. This has been the way of nature since the beginning of the human species. I honestly sympathize with those guys who are bothered by it. However, some of these guys carry that way too far. Highlander and YeahYeahYeah are two of those guys who carry this way to far. Highlander specifically is not well at all. He clearly has a very deep hatred of women yet he wants to look like a woman. He needs therapy - and he needs it very badly.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You are wrong. Admit it.
    I had stopped paying attention to you. If you were honestly talking abut a genuine birth defect that you genuinely have but I did not notice because you whine and cry about your hair line so much, then I would have been wrong - because I wasn't paying attention to you. However, you and I both know that you were talking about your hair line. You are simply dragging this out because you have a problem with confident women and you want to beat them down.

    I can read you like a book. You know it and you don't like it. Sorry but that's your problem. Not mine.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Unless you are asking pertinent questions, dropping facts, science, studies etc, or genuinely seeking emotional support/guidance from others, don't even bother. Keep it humble and respectful yall.

    *Highlander is an exception, his posts, while sometimes hateful, have outstanding entertainment and re-read value. Plus, really, this is the internet I am not offended by anything directed at me on here what is the point?

    So the point is, if you are going to bicker, please make it funny and/or entertaining to fellow readers.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post

    The sad truth is probably not much - if any at all. It is natural and normal for a male to lose his hair as he matures and gets older. This has been the way of nature since the beginning of the human species. I honestly sympathize with those guys who are bothered by it. However, some of these guys carry that way too far. Highlander and YeahYeahYeah are two of those guys who carry this way to far. Highlander specifically is not well at all. He clearly has a very deep hatred of women yet he wants to look like a woman. He needs therapy - and he needs it very badly.
    So has maternal death. Women simply elicit more sympathy than men hence for example why most charitable 'homeless-help' organisations open today are primarily aimed at women even though 85% of the homeless are men.

    I dont think highlander and yeayeayeah are taking the hair loss issue to an extreme - they have every right to be as personally and emotionally impacted by hair loss as any woman would be.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    No problem with independent, intelligent and confident women, as long as they don't get to carried away 'thinking like men'. This new trend is annoying, play your role women :P !

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Women simply elicit more sympathy than men hence for example why most charitable 'homeless-help' organisations open today are primarily aimed at women even though 85% of the homeless are men.
    I am aware of this and I agree that this issue needs to be non gender specific. Everyone who truly needs help should be helped. Simply because it is the right thing to do.



    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I dont think highlander and yeayeayeah are taking the hair loss issue to an extreme...
    They both take it way to far and that isn't doing either of them any good at all. They would both enjoy life much more if they would get past it. They should treat it as best they can and move with their lives. It is possible. Many men have done so for thousands of years - but these two choose to be unhappy. It is their choice and theirs alone.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    No problem with independent, intelligent and confident women, as long as they don't get to carried away 'thinking like men'. This new trend is annoying, play your role women :P !
    Just asking. Do you think I have gotten too carried away? I don't think I think like a man. How would I know if I was? Is that the impression you get from the things I write?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Depression after 13 months
08-27-2016 04:18 AM
by Sam23
Last Post By Smallville
Today 12:12 PM
RU- would anyone recommend
09-17-2016 05:03 PM
Last Post By doke
Today 09:36 AM
Have you heard about the new "Spiro alternative"?
07-07-2016 07:19 PM
Last Post By doke
Today 09:33 AM
Electrolysis Hair Transplant Repair? Dr. Cooley Documentary Part 4
08-29-2016 04:01 PM
Last Post By GNX
Today 09:11 AM
21 Years old thinking about FUE with Bosley
07-08-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post By GNX
Today 09:04 AM
How long did it take you to see results w/ fin?
09-21-2016 09:32 AM
Last Post By cardib
Today 09:00 AM