Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Guys believe what ever you'd like, but I personally know atleast half a dozen guys with shaved heads, some are even over weight, but they have decent faces and great personalities and get good looking women. So I guess what YOU can draw from this is to take care of your face first lol.

I will never try to stop you from achieve physical perfection (unless it is seriously hazardous to your health (I will also not authoritatively pontificate on your mental well being)), just want you to enjoy life in the mean time and know you still live happily if you chose to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Retarded is not a good way to put it, but he is very sick minded - and seldom right about anything.

These are photos of people with birth defects of varying degrees. It is just wrong to use them to draw comparisons about hereditary hair loss.
    Both look shit.

And I am one of them with the 'birth defect'

The jaw frames your the lower half of your face.

Your hair frames your forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Both look shit.

And I am one of them with the 'birth defect'

The jaw frames your the lower half of your face.

Your hair frames your forehead.
    The jaw is WAY more important women are instinctively attracted that shit B

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    The jaw is WAY more important women are instinctively attracted that shit B
    I agree with that, but a lack of hair can look crap too.

Imagine a guy like Ross from friends bald for example.

I agree with that, but a lack of hair can look crap too.

Imagine a guy like Ross from friends bald for example.
    Ya I agree man. I actually had people comment on my jaw when I was in my late teens saying it is more masuline and I became better looking, BUT I have a big bulbus muhfukin head and forhead so losing my hairline is a significant blow.

if only i had my brothers skull shape I would not even be on here i would shave my head like him and me an elite bald man !

And I am one of them with the 'birth defect'.
    You do not have a birth defect. To compare yourself to those who actually do have a birth defect is just plain vulgar. If you are not ashamed of yourself, you should be.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You do not have a birth defect. To compare yourself to those who actually do have a birth defect is just plain vulgar. If you are not ashamed of yourself, you should be.
    You are an arrogant idiot.

I am currently recovering from a broken jaw due to surgery to correct my 'birth defect'. Like the people in the first page.

Instead of posting pictures of himself he posted similar scenarios to highlight the difference a procedure can make to ones look.....common now Tracy!

To the point highlander made about your views on FDA, doctors etc, i plan to write a lengthy post about that in the near future....stay tuned....

*not directed at you just my personal advice

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You come across like an uneducated, know-it-all hick who refuses to acknowledge even the slightest fault. The fact you're saying yeahyeahyeah should be ashamed of himself is disgusting! If you had read anything of what he's written you'd know that for a long time he's suffered from jaw and general orthodontic problems.

For a long time I used to think people misunderstood you, and I considered you to be someone who cared about helping others. Now I've come to realise that all you care about is being right - which is precisely why you keep on posting even though nobody wants you here. You seem to divide your time nicely between calling a select few members mentally ill, and telling the rest that anything not approved by the Holy FDA is a scam and seriously dangerous.

Side note: I guess you actually believe GMO's are healthy too, right? Just ask the FDA!

You're the only one here who should be ashamed of yourself. You disgust me. I'm ****ing mad now. It's one thing to abuse me, but when you start attacking honest members of this forum you earn yourself a powerful enemy. I'd rather go NW7 for a week than read another word of bullshit spewing from your deluded mind.

I'll see you in Hell, Stacy, you c*nt.

The irony is many, not all girls I have met in my life are as self absorbed as Tracy.

They like to be right, and they like to talk about themselves all the time.

Although with Tracy, just from the way she posts, there is something not right. Seems like the above is a defense mechanism to cover her feeling of inadequacy.

Inactive

The irony is many, not all girls I have met in my life are as self absorbed as Tracy.

They like to be right, and they like to talk about themselves all the time.

Although with Tracy, just from the way she posts, there is something not right. Seems like the above is a defense mechanism to cover her feeling of inadequacy.
    You can thank YEARS of feminism and the continued feminization and abuse of men for these types of women. It's almost impossible to find a decent one in Western nations.