Question about a Hair loss site... - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Question Question about a Hair loss site...

http://stopyourhairloss.com/e-book.php

Anyone know if this site is for real or just a scam ?

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Exclamation I bought it just to see whats up with the book.

Yea i bought the book just to see what was up with it. It explains alot of tips and its technique on how to stop hair loss.It sounds kind of too good to be true, it says you have to cleanse you hair for 2 weeks with a certain type of oil then after the two weeks mix vodka and another eithem together and apply it to your scalp for another two weeks. kind of confusing but theres a proccess which you have to follow. I sounds legit with all the scientific explainations and etc but at my age, its really hard to follow cuz i can get vodka and it sounds kind of funny to even put some on a sensative scalp. I mean its really informative, i learned things i didnt know about my hair and scalp but idk, i tryed doing the beginning proccess which putting oil in my hair but i stoped after 4 days because when i did i would lose alot of hair ( maybe i was shedding during that time) idk.

Can you offer the exact regimin such as formulation, application and the specific oils used?

Thank you

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.