+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    He is not willing to train other doctors because he says he believes they will be believe his HM procedure is too labor intensive, really.? Am I supposed to actually believe that comment? So is it better train many doctors with a very high potential of all of them having zero artistic ability instead? I think it is much easier to train someone who doesn’t really know what is going on as they will not ask any questions as they don’t know what questions to ask.

I picked up on this as well. We're supposed to believe that HT docs won't carry out his procedure because it's too much work? And then in the next breath Gho is saying how he's opening multiple clinics, training loads of new docs and is booked from now till kingdom come? What part of that would a HT doctor not like? The money? The constant supply of patients? multiple clinics? His answer doesn't make any sense and is probably not the truth.

Alchemist it's easy for those too desperate not to see what they don't want to see. I think Spencer soft peddaled a little in order to arrange that live procedure but regardless of this possible intent I don't think he will get it, but it will be interesting to watch and see how it plays out.

I think that those that actually work in the industry probably have even better questions but they are muzzled and leashed.

It goes both ways though.

All these patients, coworkers, and colleagues and not a single one has exposed the procedure yet. It wouldn't be particularly hard either. All it takes is a hair count of the donor area or some white-dot scarring.

I hope when Spencer visits Holland and HASCI next year, that he keeps in touch with the patient undergoing the procedure and gets his results examined by an independent, third-party.

Quote Originally Posted by JudeL View Post
    Although, a Dr. may promise something, that promise is not contractually binding or cause for liability. From my understanding, a doctor may promise all he wants. Is there proof of the regeneration? (please don't take my skepticism as paranoia or complete doubt, I am just probing so I can make my final decision!)
    Apparently, from what I've heard from patients who have undergone the procedure, he promises in writing that a minimum 80% of the extracted grafts will regenerate.

I'm not sure what would happen if you can prove that your donor did not regenerate at that level. It's probably worth asking HASCI about it.

Could you give me an idea of the in the recovery time in comparison to FUE? When you speak of recovery time do you mean in the amount of time it takes for you to show no signs of the procedure? Or are you referring to the amount of time it takes you to grow hairs?

Can you direct me to where I can find gc83uk's procedure and Gho's peer-reviewed scientific paper?
    I posted a lot of this information in threads on here, even as early as two days ago if you look that far. I recommend searching through this site and another forum that has the initials hs, which both have HST sections. Read as much as you can and it won't take you very long at all to get the answers to some of these questions. It just gets a bit tedious having to constantly relink this information, even for someone who usually has a lot of patience.

I have been doing research through the forums but I am very very skeptical when doing so. For all I know certain users can be a doctor themselves! ( I am in no way implying that about yourself) Further, many Strip only doctors are so highly revered and recommended here that I really question some of the forum member's knowledge and intentions.
    That's a very good approach to take. Take everything you read online with a grain of salt. In the end, only you'll be able to make the decision for yourself. I'm personally still researching and waiting.

I'm not trying to be negative but it just seems to be common sense. He is offering the training and equipment for $50K and then chuckles he will include the chair too. The only hitch is that you can't be a ht doctor..........lol.........I mean is this supposed to be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Yup, that's what comes out when idiots watch a video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khVm...1&feature=plcp
    Dude, are you like angry at life? Or hate yourself? First and foremost learn how to speak to people. Ccalling someone you've never met, or even have the slightest idea of, stupid over the internet, is just odd and makes yourself look bad.

It takes real courage fella to talk like that in a message board...on the internet..., so keep it up Braveheart. I asked a question, I don't appreciate your response. Stop masturbating to Dr. Gho. Calm down, I wasn't discrediting him, try reading my post again.

Tone it down a bit Rumpelstiltskin.

Either you don't know the difference between HST and HSC or just some parts of your brain don't work proberly together. I assume it's the latter, because you're still unable to calculate 1+1= ... and/or 1+0= ...

Well, first and foremost, I do not know the difference between SHT and HSC.

Second either you don't know how to spell the word properly, or you're rather an uneducated human being who instead of being rationale and level headed goes to attacking someone for asking a question? Are you ok? You should seriously seek some sort of counseling, a therapist, or psychologist perhaps.

I love how much of a clown you are. You have taken a procedure that only one clinic can perform and have reduced it to a mere mathematical equation of 1+1 = 2. Wow, you are so clever! Don't worry about the countless other factors that should be considered and evaluated when selecting a hair-transplant procedure. I shouldn't ask about the technique, results and what can or cannot be achieved. Let's just reduce this silly and trivial procedure... become a cool hair-transplant forum member, with over 200 posts... and speak in attempt to belittle others for asking questions. lol.

grow up fella.

Also, the manner in which you speak to others really hurts the credibility of the doctor you advocate for. And let me break this down for you because you seem to jump the gun a bit and make odd assumptions of people you have no knowledge of. I am not saying you work for Dr. Gho or his clinic, nor that you have some sort of affiliation with him. I do notice though, by a quick search of your thread history, you are very much pro HST. That's great. I'm not someone who is doubting it's effectiveness or regeneration claims. I'm a neutral party attempting to find out more information about the procedure and utilizing various resources to do so, this forum being one. So if I ask a quesiton, how about you shut the f up, not be a little geek on his computer and answer in the way you have been. Otherwise, if you chose to read my question properly, not exhibiting the reading comprehension of a 4th grader, then please feel free to respond.

Well, first and foremost, I do not know the difference between SHT and HSC.
    sorry, I don't do it either. What is "SHT"?
    A new bubble gum on the market?

Try to think BEFORE you post something.

sorry, I don't do it either. What is "SHT"?
    A new bubble gum on the market?

Try to think BEFORE you post something.
    Exactly, from my whole post this is what you chose to address. Because incorrectly writing SHT and HST is a thinking issue...not a spelling error due to quick typing while abbreviating just like proberly right?

You're either someone who is extremely self-conscious in person and has self-image issues with low self-esteem or just an uneducated human being who thinks highly of himself for being clever & demeaning on a forum. Mostly a nice mixture of both...

Regardless, you seem to be an odd individual and someone I'd consider a loser in the real world. I will stop acknowledging your posts from here on out so say as you please little fella. I wish you the best of luck dealing with your lack of confidence and probably small penis. Have fun.

P.S.: Honestly if I were Dr. Gho or a member of his clinic/staff I would seriously seek to moderate your posts. I had his clinic listed as my number 1 option, but a person like you who advocates to such an extent, and in such a manner, really is just a detriment to Gho and his clinic. It's a little like the old saying: "show me who your friends are and I`ll tell you who you are." You seem to be an irrational, quick to insult, uneducated follower. If you like Dr. Gho or his clinic, you should try your best to disassociate yourself with his practice.

Good day.

I have a few points to make about interview that I find a bit odd

first..
    50K is bargain, what about royalties or commision?Takes 6-9 months to train 1 doc + 2nurses+ you get all the equipment, operating theater.
    Its makes it the only legal business I know of where you can get your invested money back in 1 WEEK?
    Whats the catch? He could easily ask 200k for sucha course+equipment

second point is
    5000 patients over 7 years = 714 per year or 60 a month = 3 patients a day every dayfor the past 7 years

You can see that number is very high, no many fue/fut clinics can match that unless they are big chain clinics and out of these 5000 heads he couldnt find 10 patients with remarkable transformation, in 7 years?

Argument before was that Gho started 5 years ago with very small sessions, 700 grafts or so and thats why its not possible to to see high NW thats fixed
    BUT Gho mentioned 13 000 grafts man over 7 years(2005) with 9 sessions, if you do math you will see that each session must have been around 1400-1500 grafts, something he normally gives today.
    its reasonable to assume that this '13000 man' wasnt the only case who started 7 years ago and who received high number of grafts, where are the rest, is that all Gho can produce over 7 years and 5000 patients? Verbal claim with no photograpgic evidence

third..
    Also he is way too conserbvative with his aproach, Spencer asked him directly 'if money and time is not an issue could you give full head of hair to nw6/7'? (Listen Interview 10:15)

He answers in theory yes but cant copy mother nature, density that mother nature gave us is very very high and they cant give you that but they can give you 50-60 sometimes 70 g/cm2...well that almost normal density, average is anywhere from 70-90..he made it sound like he cant come even close but then he can give you 80-90% of original density

second the age, 'if someone is 50 yo and wants 18 old hairline they dont do it bc of the future 10/20/30 years down the track'...

His answer dont make any sense or he delibertly dodged the question in a nice way, if someone is that old, have $$$$, time not issue, and wants 18 yo hairline wth is the problem?There are many people with normal hairlines when they are old, think Ronald Reagan
    And what 20-30 years onwards have to do for a 50 yo man who will be dead in that time.

If you fix NW6/7 of any age be it 30 yo or 70 makes no diff, future is irrelevant unless guy progresses to nw10. That ex nw7 will be fine in 20 years and 40 years as nobody becomes nw10.

Spence asked him good question but he danced around it,
    My question is
    Can HST give slick bald nw6 hairline of 18yo with coverage between 50-70g/cm2 if $ and time no issue? ...its not like you gonna run out of donor