Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Oh no - now she will mention even more bs ...
    Um... You are dead wrong. Aside from occasional speculation about future treatments, which almost everyone else also does, I do not write any BS.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Convince yourself all you want that you're in the battle of your life, one woman against 100s of men, but believe me, you are no Joan of ark, just another forum user with a bad attitude.
    Probably explains why she didnt choose a gender neutral username/avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Then why are you even here. Go out and live your life to the fullest.

That is pure uninformed speculation that makes no sense at all and has no merit. If the treatment repairs follicles, it repairs follicles. It does not make any sense that it could not work on a slick bald head. The injections don't care if the scalp is slick bald or not. If it works, it works. You are paying too much attention to people who obviously have no clue about what they talk about and not enough attention to those few people who actually do have clue about what they are talking about. I have no idea why you are doing this - but whatever. Knock yourself out.
    Actually my dear, anything anyone says on here about Histogen is speculation. Histogen have ONLY shown and discussed HSC working on hairy areas. Therefore, it is not mere uninformed speculation that HSC might only work on thinning areas, it seems very likely. However, it is uninformed speculation that it grows hairs on slick hairs. It is you that is uninformed, blinded by pinning too much hope with Histogen. If you want to be scientific about it (you probably think you have a scientific mind), it makes more sense to base all opinions on the evidence provided. So far, the evidence makes you the clueless one.

As your speculation has no merit, you will now reply with something like "well it is my opinion, i don't care what you think, go away". YOU do not have a clue what you're talking about, and YOU are not paying attention. Get informed, idiot. Or provide everyone with some of your 'information'.....

But of course, you don't need to provide any information in these situations. You have the stubborn card that wins any disagreement.

"If the treatment repairs follicles, it repairs follicles. It does not make any sense that it could not work on a slick bald head"

I remember reading an interview of a highly regarded scientist (hair scientist) stating that its quite likely that hair follicles have a point of no return, in terms of regeneration. If he is not sure, what makes you so sure? You're no different to many others here with plain old blind faith, due to desperation. The difference is, you have a far better defense mechanism and that stroppy loner teenage stubborness that drives everyone up the wall.

Get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Um... You are dead wrong. Aside from occasional speculation about future treatments, which almost everyone else also does, I do not write any BS.
    It's not speculation, its misinformation.