Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Lets not kid anyone, you're a bald female; and nasty, pyschologically damaged one at that. You're not even in the gene pool anymore -sexually irrelevant.
    Alchemist, your post has got to be a new low. This is messed up on so many different levels. Get a grip on yourself.

A new flash for you, this is a hairloss forum, everyone's bald or balding.

I agree. The Tracy C-speaks-with-The Alchemist-interview is pretty interesting and informative. Now I know how HST works. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    Alchemist, your post has got to be a new low. This is messed up on so many different levels. Get a grip on yourself.

A new flash for you, this is a hairloss forum, everyone's bald or balding.
    The problem is with tracy, she needs to stop creating flame wars

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    The problem is with tracy, she needs to stop creating flame wars
    You need to work on your reading and comprehension skills. I am not the one who creates the flame wars. In fact you are one of those who actually starts it. I do defend myself though when you guys start it. The real problem is that guys like you have a problem with a woman sharing information, having an opinion and especially defending herself. You want to beat her down and expect her to just take it.

Again, I am not the problem. Guys like you are the problem. Lay off this pointless nonsense and stick to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You need to work on your reading and comprehension skills. I am not the one who creates the flame wars. In fact you are one of those who actually starts it. I do defend myself though when you guys start it. The real problem is that guys like you have a problem with a woman sharing information, having an opinion and especially defending herself. You want to beat her down and expect her to just take it.

Again, I am not the problem. Guys like you are the problem. Lay off this pointless nonsense and stick to the topic.
    Its nothing to do with you being a woman per se. It is your attitude towards fin users who have seen bad sides. Your statements like the one earlier in this post "histogen can grow hair on slick bald areas", and the manner in which you convey this statement.

Your posts in the general hairloss area and about minox are informative and helpful to many, but when it comes to something you disagree with, your manner is questionable. There are worse people around though...

By the way, please point me to evidence that Histogens HSC grows hair on slick bald areas please....

Im excited about Histogen, but so far its obvious that its thinning areas that will benefit. even then, the macro photos they have provided are a bit questionable.

You might say 'if you dont like my attitude, tough', but there is actually nothing more pathetic than someone doing the 'tough' routine on an internet forum. Convince yourself all you want that you're in the battle of your life, one woman against 100s of men, but believe me, you are no Joan of ark, just another forum user with a bad attitude.

I do not have bad attitude. What is going on here is a combination of one or more of these things; over exaggeration, misinterpretation, fabrication, out rite denial ad bad attitudes on the part of other members. Some members definitely do it much more than others. I write in a "matter of fact" sort of way. Most of the time there is a pure neutral attitude attached to it - neither good or bad, just this is the information and it is what it is. If you don;t like it, don't blame me because I did not create the information and I have no ownership of it. It does not matter what I post though. Certain members are going to hear whatever they want to hear regardless of what I say or how I say it. I could say "Have a nice day" and these members would read it as "You rotten pond scum". That is exactly what they do and it is their choice to do that. Not mine.

Now please drop this stuff and stay on the thread topic.

On topic, HST is limited (and way too expensive), but it is for real ( i had 1200 grafts). Transplants in general are limited, thatll never change unless they figure out how to multiply hair (which noone has done yet!).

Tracy C has mentioned Histogens HSC can grow hair on a slick bald scalp, which is wrong. They have not mentioned anything like this, she has been misinformed. They initially thought it could happen, but the jury is out on this one until probably phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    On topic,

Tracy C has mentioned Histogens HSC can grow hair on a slick bald scalp, which is wrong. They have not mentioned anything like this, she has been misinformed. They initially thought it could happen, but the jury is out on this one until probably phase 3.
    Oh no - now she will mention even more bs ...

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    jokes on you dude, you're too cynical/negative to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Tracy C has mentioned Histogens HSC can grow hair on a slick bald scalp, which is wrong.
    It is neither wrong nor right at this time. I absolutely never said it definitely would happen. You can keep saying I said that till you are blue in the face but it is still not the case. Remember that over exaggeration thing I mentioned above? This is the kind of stuff I am talking about. I do speculate that it will happen. I can speculate every bit as much as everyone else. My hopes are justifiably high for both Histogen and Replicel.