Spencer Kobren Speak With Dr. Coen Gho - Is Hair Stem Cell Transplantation(HST) The - Page 7 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 94
  1. #61
    Senior Member didi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    OK, 35g/cm2 would be around 40-45% of original density, just on the border, slightly bellow

    Its enough for buzz cut but not if you want it longer as it will appear too thin,plus daylight would kill it

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Actually, it was.

    No. I'm not.

    To be painfully honest about it, there is no way I would even date someone like you or The Alchemist. Much less marry either of you. I would not get involved with a guy who needed bossing around. My standards are much higher than that. Any partner of mine needs to be at least as smart as me.


    Lets not kid anyone, you're a bald female; and nasty, pyschologically damaged one at that. You're not even in the gene pool anymore -sexually irrelevant. Your "standards", though i'm sure they provide you comfort late into your dateless, tv-filled nights, are nothing more than vestigal remnants from a time that is no more for you. Your outbursts, pedantic nonsense and constant pleas to be taken as an authority on these boards are just symptomatic of your situation. It's very sad, really. Hopefully you can get some help and come terms with what must be a very difficult position for you.

  3. #63
    Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    224

    Default

    the hair loss community can be so cruel sometimes...

    why must my people fight each other I often wonder. can't we see we're only hurting ourselves?


  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    the hair loss community can be so cruel sometimes...

    why must my people fight each other I often wonder. can't we see we're only hurting ourselves?

    Tracy has an attitude problem, the fact that The Alchemist chimed in out of his own accord should tell you that a lot of people are sick and tired of her arrogance.

    If she was a lot nicer nobody would be an asshole to her.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Lets not kid anyone...
    There was not a single word of honesty in that statement. Not a single word. Everything you said was completely fiction.



    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    If she was a lot nicer nobody would be an butthole to her.
    You are still not paying attention, so you would not know how nice I am - or how nice I am not. I have actually helped a whole lot more people here than you know about - because you don't pay attention. I am not very nice to you because you do not deserve it. The reason you don't deserve it is because you don't pay attention and you act like a butt hole. If you deserved it, I would be a whole lot nicer to you. I honestly do not care about the butt holes anyways. Butt holes are going to be butt holes. So I don't waste my time or energy worrying about them.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Tracy has an attitude problem.
    BTW, I am not the one with the attitude problem.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,817

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    There was not a single word of honesty in that statement. Not a single word. Everything you said was completely fiction.





    You are still not paying attention, so you would not know how nice I am - or how nice I am not. I have actually helped a whole lot more people here than you know about - because you don't pay attention. I am not very nice to you because you do not deserve it. The reason you don't deserve it is because you don't pay attention and you act like a butt hole. If you deserved it, I would be a whole lot nicer to you. I honestly do not care about the butt holes anyways. Butt holes are going to be butt holes. So I don't waste my time or energy worrying about them.
    **** off Tracy.

    Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall.
    That's only because you are wrong.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    That's only because you are wrong.
    There you go, that one line sums you up.

    You are arrogant, you ALWAYS want to be RIGHT and derail threads once someone challenges your vews by calling them a butthole.

    You dont bring as much value to this place as you think.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    There you go, that one line sums you up.

    You are arrogant, you ALWAYS want to be RIGHT and derail threads once someone challenges your vews by calling them a butthole.

    You dont bring as much value to this place as you think.
    And to add, when you do give good advise its normally has a patronising tone to it.

    Look at the way a poster in didi writes and compare that to your own writing style.

    If you can't see whats wrong, then nothing can save you.

Similar Threads

  1. Surviving 9/11 and Hair Loss
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 12:00 PM
  2. On Hair Loss Hiatus
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Hair Loss Show 7/17/12
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 08:11 AM
  4. Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Coen Gho about Hair Stem Cell Transplantation
    By tbtadmin in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. Spencer Kobrenís Interview With Dr. Coen Gho Part 2
    By tbtadmin in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

best slots games
09-25-2020 03:10 AM
Last Post By Henrry
Today 02:10 AM
Any hair clinic recommendations in Prague?
Today 01:16 AM
by swagoo
Last Post By swagoo
Today 01:16 AM
By_
08-04-2020 11:45 PM
Last Post By newmedcare
Yesterday 01:54 PM
23 years young, balding?
03-24-2020 05:01 PM
Last Post By PeakyBlinder
Yesterday 09:06 AM
Who is the best least expensive doctor in USA?
03-07-2020 06:52 AM
Last Post By Polipap12
Yesterday 07:51 AM
What norwood am I guys?
09-24-2020 06:20 AM
Last Post By PeakyBlinder
Yesterday 06:44 AM