Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Then why are you even here. Go out and live your life to the fullest.

That is pure uninformed speculation that makes no sense at all and has no merit. If the treatment repairs follicles, it repairs follicles. It does not make any sense that it could not work on a slick bald head. The injections don't care if the scalp is slick bald or not. If it works, it works. You are paying too much attention to people who obviously have no clue about what they talk about and not enough attention to those few people who actually do have clue about what they are talking about. I have no idea why you are doing this - but whatever. Knock yourself out.
    Have you even seen their latest results?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Have you even seen their latest results?
    Of course I have. I am paying a whole lot more attention than you are. I also know how to interpret data. You obviously do not.

Of course I have. I am paying a whole lot more attention than you are. I also know how to interpret data. You obviously do not.
    Boy, you are so conceited.

First, I'd like to thank Spencer for the interesting interview. I think nearly all of the key issues remaining from the first interview were addressed.

The most interesting things from my perspective:

- After regeneration, the hair root becomes slightly "modified". Although it is possible to extract this follicle during subsequent procedures two, three times, it is a little more difficult.

- Dr. Gho mentions a patient who has had 9 procedures over 7 years and 13k transplanted grafts, who now has a full head of hair and minimal loss of density in the donor area. He promises at least 80-90% donor regeneration with HST.

- Dr. Gho describes the procedure as producing no visible scarring, citing recent patients who have shaved their donor area after the procedure as examples.

- A limiting factor is how densely Gho is willing to pack the grafts. The maximum density he will transplant is 50-60%, sometimes 70%, of the original density, based on the patient.

- Dr. Gho does not seem to have any plans to train existing hair transplant surgeons in HST. He seems to have a strong preference for new medical doctors who do not come from the hair transplant field.

- A new clinic is opening in Jakarta, Indonesia and possibly Singapore in the future. However, the chances of him offering the procedure in the US in the near future is low due to FDA approval for an ingredient in his "hair fertilizing solution."

- Spencer seems interested in visiting HASCI possibly next year and documenting a procedure, possibly live, at the clinic.

I am paying a whole lot more attention than you are.
    I also know how to interpret data. You obviously do not.
    Coooool.

1) Please interpret my interpretation in this thread:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=10051

2) Thereafter, please try also to interpret Dr. Cole's Histogen-Images-Interpretation - and google "Caution Advised Regarding Hair Marketing Campaigns".

3) Let us know your final interpretation.

Another point I forgot to mention:

- He will not turn down difficult patients like burn victims or young men with a high degree of baldness

My impression after watching the interview is that Dr. Gho is sincere. I think it's a positive sign that he is willing to talk honestly about the limitations of HST instead of sensationalizing the procedure. I think the fact that he's willing to tackle even the most difficult hair loss patients is another positive sign.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    First, I'd like to thank Spencer for the interesting interview. I think nearly all of the key issues remaining from the first interview were addressed.
    This is true. The interview is pretty cool. Anyway, finally we could hear nearly all remaining key issues straight from Dr. Gho’s mouth. But what we still don't know: The reason for the delayed publication of the interview ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    - Dr. Gho does not seem to have any plans to train existing hair transplant surgeons in HST. He seems to have a strong preference for new medical doctors who do not come from the hair transplant field.
    Wow – I must be Nostradamus …

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...0&postcount=15

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Boy, you are so conceited.
    For darn good reason.

For darn good reason.
    Yeah - no wonder why you fall out with everyone

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I had listened to the Gho interview a few times last night.
    I THANK Spencer for taking the time to do this and I was moderately impressed overall.
    Tracy, your points are very valid and I thank you for creating this post.
    What I am having a hard time understanding is the first of his 4 reasons that this method is not being brought to the USA.

To paraphrase ,
    Dr Gho said that 'some materials and instruments have a special (?) medium that cant be used in USA'

I could not understand what the (?) word was.
    Further more whatever it is, why would it not be allowed by the FDA?

One last thing, I do not understand why some of you have been criticizing Tracy here. She makes valid points in re to this topic and I respect the woman. Is it due to a personal thing from earlier conversations? NOT that i want to side track the Gho topic.

Back to the Gho limitations ..anyone have an answer to my question? Thanks.